Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder Woman showed up this morning. Ridiculously happy with how she looks in my display. CAZiPHhUsAElfGx.jpg-large.jpeg Not the best pic but, there she is.

My ex came last week and just opened her yesterday. After the disappointment with catwoman I was nervous about opening. Everything looks great with the exception of the shield. Even that is pretty good. Nicked up a bit on the back before painting and looks like the paint rubbed off a bit in the center, a little red is showing through the gold. May put a request in or just do a little touch up.

Sadly I had to get a refund for my WW EX. She had pinholes and bad paint on her body and the bottom base label was peeling off. I was told they had nothing better to offer me and offered me only $45 credit. I can say im truly disappointed.

Get on the WL for another. It's worth a try since you are not force to buy if you convert.

You're absolutely right....but for the moment it's the best I can manage. Hopefully this summer I'll be able to find a proper more open display for the three. Tough living in the middle of no where and the closest ikea is 7 hours away. (even worse is what you can't see...there are wooden dividers in-between each statue limiting the pose of Supes and batman because of the capes)

Thanks Chronos. I guess I'll be selling mine. Now I have until Monday to decide whether or not I will be getting the Wonder Woman PF down the line...the purchase of a framed WW art print depends on it... :lol

Okay so I received mine and would like to get some feedback from you guys. First, none of my statues that I have received yet have been flawless, but I still haven't felt the need to contact customer service, some things you have to let slide a little you know. Anyways, I decided to contact CS about this one, and i would like to know what you guys think. here are some pics. The casting issues include the eagle(globs of polystone on the side, a "growth" on the back that was painted over, and a very strange ridge on the shoulder that looks like an imperfection was sanded down too far and created a flat spot. Paint issues includes the sword, boot, and pretty sloppy lines in general(though I could over look the lines.) Then there is the shield, it is scratched because I literally can't put it on, the cloth actually angles in so far that it blocks it being displayed with the shield. Just alot of compromising, though it is still a beautiful statue. What would you guys do?View attachment 170807View attachment 170808View attachment 170809View attachment 170810View attachment 170811View attachment 170812View attachment 170813View attachment 170814

My replacement body came with a similar flat spot on a different area, with several pinholes and paint issues. Was told no better replacement could be provided and was only offered a refund of product price and am expected to ship the item back from outside the USA to get that refund. Request to destroy the statue for a full refund was rejected due to the following reason:

"Please know that this piece did pass our QC and as such not considered defective. Please know that your item was inspected prior to shipping out and had we felt the item defective would have not shipped it out. Due to now having a complete piece and the “issue” you bring up not being defectives we will not be able to issue you a full refund."

Absolutely appalling. Stuck with the item now considering it will cost a bomb to send the item back...

I'm still waiting for them to ship my replacement. Maybe they're taking their time because they're picking me out a really good one.

s9nC3Lq.gif

I wasn't in the first batch and got a replacement. I asked for a replacement about 2 weeks ago. Who knows how SS picks who gets one. I didn't get one for my Big Chap EX bust or my Catwoman PF HS and they were horrible but saw people with the same issues or less get a replacement.

The worst part is when you have to return the ex and get a regular because they have no replacements.

That's what happened with my Big Chap. No replacement for the EX so I returned it and decided to get a regular. Then a week or two later the EX came back in stock :mad: I didn't want to risk getting another crap EX though so I kept my reg.

That's what happened with my Big Chap. No replacement for the EX so I returned it and decided to get a regular. Then a week or two later the EX came back in stock :mad: I didn't want to risk getting another crap EX though so I kept my reg.

Big chap had an ex? The maquettes? I had a broken hand and the seller had the statue for a year before I bought it from him. The hand was cracked but he didn't see it. He contacted SS and was able to get a replacement for me. I was so worried but to my suprise ss help him get me a part after a year.

Back