Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They told me they don't have any replacement bases or shields :slap

Crap I still need to contact them about my shield. What was wrong with your shield? I know if it's minor they won't cover it. But if it was serious they always help out. I think they only have a limited supply so they want to only replace the really bad ones. I guess it's just business even though sometimes it's really sad to collectors.

Big chap had an ex? The maquettes? I had a broken hand and the seller had the statue for a year before I bought it from him. The hand was cracked but he didn't see it. He contacted SS and was able to get a replacement for me. I was so worried but to my suprise ss help him get me a part after a year.

The LSB--not the maquette

Crap I still need to contact them about my shield. What was wrong with your shield? I know if it's minor they won't cover it. But if it was serious they always help out. I think they only have a limited supply so they want to only replace the really bad ones. I guess it's just business even though sometimes it's really sad to collectors.

Mine was badly painted.

One thing is I don't get why ss just don't sell replacement parts? It's a win win for everyone. I mean ss will get lots of extra money and collectors need replacements over time if a accident occurs. I mean we can break parts by moving them, dog spit can mess up the statues, bimbo girl friends can bump into them, earth quakes, or SW lightsaber parts can just go out and be useless. All kind of replacement arms, parts, heads, etc would be a gold mine.

One thing is I don't get why ss just don't sell replacement parts? It's a win win for everyone. I mean ss will get lots of extra money and collectors need replacements over time if a accident occurs. I mean we can break parts by moving them, dog spit can mess up the statues, bimbo girl friends can bump into them, earth quakes, or SW lightsaber parts can just go out and be useless. All kind of replacement arms, parts, heads, etc would be a gold mine.

HAHAHAHAHAHA. You said "bimbo girlfriends can bump into them." That's so funny and so true. She could be having a bad day and she'll take it out on your WW looking so sexy on your shelf.

Mine was badly painted.

Yeah mine was not paint good either. But I can even let that pass. It's her hand behind the shield which has blotches of paint on it. I was wondering if it was worth it since the hand is covered in the back. It's 2 clumps of paint build up. If I scratch it will flake off leaving 2 chips. I wonder if they will replace this? This statue is just too awesome. This is the only reason I'm putting up with the little flaws. I wonder if the variant will be a good replacement for those who can't get a good ex on this one. Still wonder what variant will be different enough compare to this WW. I hope they change the head or something.

i returned mine today. Mine had a perfect paint job including the base and all the parts. But the axe/shield hands did not hold in place. They would fall out. I tried putting some teflon tape on the pegs but after a few days it was getting too loose to hold properly. The inside hole where the peg goes in needs to be retooled and I didn't feel like doing the repair. And I shouldn't have to. Sometimes we just need to concede that what is not meant to be is not meant to be. And this WW for some people was not meant to be. Had I sent mine back for a whole replacement body, I could've gotten a body with numerous paint issues, so I said I quit for now. I will get a regular after several months have passed and newer batches are coming in with no issues, cause I am sure SS has gotten on the phone by now with China telling them they better get their act together.

Because they can't

I returned my WW ex. as well very disappointed with the QC in this piece. paint apps are terrible, a lot of imperfection in the body.

Never thought I'd say this, but CBG has an amazing, and practical idea here. SS should put this into their business practice. Not talking about body or bases here, just heads, arms, as replacements that can be available even after an item is sold out. Of course NOT EX parts. That would devalue the EX.

Just got an email to pre-order the WW Art Print for $240. Ive never order one before so are these prints worth the price tag? Why are they so expensive?

I got same email and ordered a Framed WW. I think it's worth it. Frames are pretty nice and it's cheaper than ordering print and framing it yourself.

Back