Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I returned mine Cuz her eyes happen to be off along with a few other problems. They said this is the best they have. Mind you I have an EX so I ended up shipping it back and paying 40 bucks for shipping yeah I get my refund but take that away from 40bucks.

Did you call and request a refund, or did you send sign out the form on there website, the reason i ask is because i requested a refund friday and haven't heard a word?

I returned mine Cuz her eyes happen to be off along with a few other problems. They said this is the best they have. Mind you I have an EX so I ended up shipping it back and paying 40 bucks for shipping yeah I get my refund but take that away from 40bucks.

You should not be paying shipping back if there are legitimate problems.

Crap! Now I want a Captain Morgan PF.

captain-morgan_custom.jpg
:lol

SS really needs to change their ways. To tell someone who ordered a product, and paid them a deposit, over a year ago that they basically have to accept the sup par product or send it back with no option of getting the exclusive, is completely ridiculous!! That's the whole reason I preordered, to get the Exclusive!! Its all a crapshoot I suppose....order an exclusive and hope its perfect, otherwise you don't get it. You get one chance. Great business philosophy.View attachment 172221

Amen brother, unacceptable business practice

I'm pretty happy with mine. My spear came broken so I'm waiting to hear on a replacement for that, other than that, mines a keeper.
e6e4f546adc6076417b462f89e6b2398.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I filled out the form and sent 2 pics and Asked for it to be replaced they replied and said they didn't have anything better so I asked to get a refund. This was all talked about on Friday...my 1st email was Thursday afteroon by Friday afternoon they sent me the return info..

Yeah I emailed today and they said the statue wasn't anything different then anyother. So I sent a few more pics of her drunken eyes and asked if all the statues are line this because each one at my comic shop are not....

This was my weekend project. I did some wire soldering for the first time on IKEA Dioder lights and I think they look great in this glass Japanese dust-proof cabinet a former coworker gave to me for free. Looking forward to getting Superman later this Spring and then deciding who should fill the 4th spot! Loving my Wonder Woman and Batman!

1QRoPxA.jpg

That cabinet is awesome. I was just looking into getting one similar to this and it was like $1,000 shipped. :-(

Sadly I had to get a refund for my WW EX. She had pinholes and bad paint on her body and the bottom base label was peeling off. I was told they had nothing better to offer me and offered me only $45 credit. I can say im truly disappointed.

Try a comic shop near you, I had to return mine as well and was told the samething so I will pass by this weekend to check on one out. Yeah I sad Cuz I did have an EX and the comic shop won't have the EX but if they have at lest a good one I'll buy her.. I miss her

Back