Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
unfortunately it works for them as many settle for the discount and keep the damaged/flawed statue.

even if you return it, they will send it to someone else who will likely keep it. If not, another return and the process continues...

it is interesting that they no longer have those damaged/flawed discount sales anymore.

unfortunately it works for them as many settle for the discount and keep the damaged/flawed statue.

even if you return it, they will send it to someone else who will likely keep it. If not, another return and the process continues...

it is interesting that they no longer have those damaged/flawed discount sales anymore.

I think I would return it with that shoulder damage. I could accept smaller flaws that are either not really noticeable or easily fixable. That shoulder chip is neither. Return it, get a regular.

Yeah the same thing happened with my Batman PF EX, it sucks after waiting so long and paying so much money. They should make it right, sometimes they do and sometimes they don't. Just luck of the draw I guess, best of luck man.

image.jpg

Had to push back my flex payments on this one because of the spontaneous Black Widow variant released yesterday. Will have to wait until the beginning of May for her now. Still really looking forward to her.

Return it or keep pushing for a replacement. They were probably hoping you'd jump at their first offer. I honestly can't believe they've exhausted all of their replacement bodies with this huge ES.

Maybe they've actually had to send out that many, remember we (forum members) are prob not the majority.

Just received my statue # 2276. First i wish to start by saying this is my first ever premium format statue and fortunately after all of my complaining mine arrived with no broken pieces or major flaws and all of my connections fit quite nicely despite my dislike for pegs.

However there are a multitude of minor problems, ones that i would have been willing to look over had the price of this piece been cheaper, around 250-300$.

Issue:

Minor paint spatters were there shouldn’t be any, a little red on the rubble, a little red on the skin above her breasts.
Hand paint is quite sloppy, i wouldn’t mine honestly but 440$ after shipping makes it very noticeable.
There was a minor chip and cut on the face of my statue, again i’m reminded of the 400$ i spent.
Looks as if her gauntlets had been sanded.
In my opinion, the statue from afar looks quite nice but up close, to me, it looks a little cheap with all the minor paint flaws.

As this is was my first premium format (i say was because i will be returning it for a refund) it had a nice weight to the statue for me, though i have no other PF to compare it to so i cant be sure what others mean when they say its light.
Base is very well done imo.
I surprisingly liked the plastic shield, more than the EX axe ironically, when the EX axe was the only reason for me keeping my pre-order
Very Nice overrall sculp, and beautiful depiction of wonder woman.

In closing i will be returning my piece for a full refund as i can’t bring myself to justify spending 400$
on this piece.

I'll post some images later i tried but it says i have to adjust file size.

I am also having some minor QC issues. She looks good from far but far from good. Atleast not $400 plus shipping good. In the picture below the red circles indicate pin holes in the statue and the green is red paint where is should be flesh including red line right on her side where it should be flesh tone. Also the bottom label of my base is peeling off. I contacted SS and lets see what happens.

Maybe they've actually had to send out that many, remember we (forum members) are prob not the majority.

Yes, I completely get that this forum is the vocal minority and I'm sure the problems are more widespread than we know. I guess I just can't help being skeptical about their response to him. It still wouldn't hurt for him to politely push for a replacement. The worst that can happen is they still say no. If that happens, he should return it and find a regular at a local shop that he can inspect personally like someone else suggested earlier. Not worth the risk and trouble trying to repair that damage himself.

Thanks for the input guys. I agree....there is no way I am going to keep that and try to fix it myself. It really irritates me that is their solution. I did send them an email rejecting their offer. I gave them a counter offer of me sending it back and them sending me a regular edition that is personally inspected as being satisfactory, and I keep the Exclusive shield. That should be more than reasonable. Why should we have to settle for something less than what we ordered? I will let you know what happens. Thanks again

Thanks for the input guys. I agree....there is no way I am going to keep that and try to fix it myself. It really irritates me that is their solution. I did send them an email rejecting their offer. I gave them a counter offer of me sending it back and them sending me a regular edition that is personally inspected as being satisfactory, and I keep the Exclusive shield. That should be more than reasonable. Why should we have to settle for something less than what we ordered? I will let you know what happens. Thanks again

Good luck! I hope it works out for you. Also, it was the axe that was exclusive but they'll probably know what you mean. :)

If you're wanting to trade it for a regular, I highly doubt they'll let you keep the axe

They probably will at a cost. Probably about 100 bucks or so.

Mine actually came with some minor flaws, which frankly I could care less. I may try and get a replacement shield, but all is good. She is a beauty, and I can easily justify 400 for her.

Just received my statue # 2276. First i wish to start by saying this is my first ever premium format statue and fortunately after all of my complaining mine arrived with no broken pieces or major flaws and all of my connections fit quite nicely despite my dislike for pegs.

However there are a multitude of minor problems, ones that i would have been willing to look over had the price of this piece been cheaper, around 250-300$.

Issue:

Minor paint spatters were there shouldn’t be any, a little red on the rubble, a little red on the skin above her breasts.
Hand paint is quite sloppy, i wouldn’t mine honestly but 440$ after shipping makes it very noticeable.
There was a minor chip and cut on the face of my statue, again i’m reminded of the 400$ i spent.
Looks as if her gauntlets had been sanded.
In my opinion, the statue from afar looks quite nice but up close, to me, it looks a little cheap with all the minor paint flaws.

As this is was my first premium format (i say was because i will be returning it for a refund) it had a nice weight to the statue for me, though i have no other PF to compare it to so i cant be sure what others mean when they say its light.
Base is very well done imo.
I surprisingly liked the plastic shield, more than the EX axe ironically, when the EX axe was the only reason for me keeping my pre-order
Very Nice overrall sculp, and beautiful depiction of wonder woman.

In closing i will be returning my piece for a full refund as i can’t bring myself to justify spending 400$
on this piece.

I'll post some images later i tried but it says i have to adjust file size.

I'm sorry, bro that your WW has those issues. Try to post the pictures so we can see them. Mine was really painted well, but that axe and shield just won't stay on and fall out. When it's not 1 thing it's another. LOL. I need to laugh so I don't get upset. I'm gonna ask for a full refund also.

#2744 in.

Paint and sculpt without issues. All pieces fit snug too.The only issue, a broken spear that's on the replacement list.

Keeping the AX will never happen, nor will a "good" inspection of your new one. You may get free ship on a regular, but past that good luck. CS reps seem to be tightly constrained for what they can do, but it must work for most people.

Back