Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I
Whoa, I just got mine in and it came in a shipping box as opposed to the regular mailing box... Did anyone else get theirs packed loosely like this?

wwsb1.jpg

wwsb2.jpg

No not like that. As long as it's safe that's all that matters. The box was huge but so light. The packing was the best I've seen SS do because of the new stro inserts on all the four corners of the brown shipper. This is the exterior I'm talking about. Hope all turns out ok. She's so stunning!

Ok I just open my ww. She is by far the most stunning statue I've ever seen. Love this awesome sculpt. No words can describe how cool she is. Love the pose, the size, height, face, and even the mat kind of paint. Best statue ever made by SS! I have a few minor issues. One on her face near the mouth there's a tiny blotch of paint there. But I think I'm going to keep this because I'm so much more worried that I won't get a better one such as my past expierence with lady death. Not worth the huge risk to return it. The shield has a minor problem I will contact SS about a replacement. But overall I'm glad the body and base seems to be ok. I have a question about the spear with the dark red cloth hanging. Is the cloth suppose to have a cut line going across it near the tip? Was it a separate glued on part? I'm wondering if it was cut by accident or is it breaking? It looks to be a clean line across it.

Hey Comic, does it look anything like this?

Statue Forum - View Single Post - Wonder Woman PF (Steve Schumacher)

Whoa, I just got mine in and it came in a shipping box as opposed to the regular mailing box... Did anyone else get theirs packed loosely like this?

wwsb1.jpg

wwsb2.jpg

Odds are the original brown shipper got torn up on it's way from China to SS warehouse so they had to replace it...

Mine came in a brown shipper but it wasnt the exact size of the art box. It had 8 styrofoam holders that held the art box in place at every corner. I actually like it because it puts a little gap around the entire art box. I have never gotten a box like that from SSC before.

Mine came in a brown shipper but it wasnt the exact size of the art box. It had 8 styrofoam holders that held the art box in place at every corner. I actually like it because it puts a little gap around the entire art box. I have never gotten a box like that from SSC before.

Mine came in the same shipper.

ik.jpg

Whelp, mine came with problems =( A lot of odd pock marks, some odd bubbling, and uneven lines. And I have a crappy point and click camera, so I can't capture the lips all that well. But it looks like there was some over-painting that creating weird gloppy chunks here and there.

I'll need a full body replacement, a shield replacement, and at least some cash back for the pieces I'm not gonna return that have problems (at the very least the full rewards points value). And IF they decide to send me a replacement maybe I can get it in a shipper box lol

a.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

d.jpg

e.jpg

f.jpg

g.jpg

h.jpg

i.jpg

j.jpg

Sorry to hear/see all of that, IdeaOfEvil. Shame that what should be such a nice moment is soured by so many issues.

Thanks, but this is to be expected now. And since this will be my last fully payed Sideshow purchase (my collected rewards points will be used on my official last Sideshow statue purchase) it's not so bad. When I let go of my frustrations after the first Catwoman PF came out and decided to drop the company I surprisingly felt liberated from this dark and gloomy hobby lol.

Now, since SS f'd up their Vader PF prototype and they refuse to do DC statues without Captain Morgan's knee pose ala Darkseid, I gotta wait in patience to see what I want next. I'm hoping they don't mess up Supergirl, but....

Thanks, but this is to be expected now. And since this will be my last fully payed Sideshow purchase (my collected rewards points will be used on my official last Sideshow statue purchase) it's not so bad. I let go of my frustrations after the first Catwoman PF came out and surprisingly I feel liberated from this dark and gloomy hobby lol.

Now, since SS f'd up their Vader PF prototype and they refuse to do DC statues without Captain Morgan's knee pose, I gotta wait in patience to see what I want next. I'm hoping they don't mess up Supergirl, but....

Supergirl?! What?

Whelp, mine came with problems =( A lot of odd pock marks, some odd bubbling, and uneven lines. And I have a crappy point and click camera, so I can't capture the lips all that well. But it looks like there was some over-painting that creating weird gloppy chunks here and there.

I'll need a full body replacement, a shield replacement, and at least some cash back for the pieces I'm not gonna return that have problems (at the very least the full rewards points value). And IF they decide to send me a replacement maybe I can get it in a shipper box lol

a.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

d.jpg

e.jpg

f.jpg

g.jpg

h.jpg

i.jpg

j.jpg

Sorry to see that many issues on yours. That's scary seeing that many issues. I'm sure SS will replace that with no problem at all.

Back