Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had mine for over 3 weeks, still waiting on a response on whether I can get her replaced :( Sent me a new spear, new base in the mail. They still want me to use putty to fix a gap between the wrist and gauntlet. Spoke with customer service today, he seemed concerned about the solution the returns team offered me. Hoping for the best.

She is finally here, happy to report I did not find anything wrong with her.

Full_Size_Render.jpg

Full_Size_Render_2.jpg

Finally got my WW, she is breathtakingly beautiful and awesome!!! More than a match in prestige and presence to the Batman & Superman PF.

Could not be happier!!! Enjoy my crappy pics...

This is my 7th PF and it looks like I'm going to have a nice long break (a year and a half too 2 years I suspect) till I get my next one. The only thing that SS officially announced so far that I'm interested in is Dark Side. That will be close too 2 years till he ships.

So I bid you happy collecting everyone!!! and enjoy your WW!

Darkseid, sorry couldn't resist. Congrats on flawless PF.

Decided to keep my waitlist conversion this time. Just spoke with customer service and set up a flex plan for it. Should have it by the end of next month. That will give me some time to add on to my lacking storage space for statues.

thanks man. I am away for work, so my wife looked over the statue and everything is fine except the hair. hopefully SS will give me a replacement, but I can live with it if they don't.

From what I recall the 2nd pic is normal as mine had that seam as well. It looks to be a separate piece. The first pic is definitely a flaw. I didn't have that with my hairpiece.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No problem Ambasah. I don't see any problems with replacements as SS looks to have a lot on hand as opposed to bodies.

Ohboy, that looks to be a Kallax from Ikea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now she isn't shipping :gah:

After not receiving a notice I went to live chat... "Sideshow: I'm not exaclty sure what is going on with this one"

Ok I just open my ww. She is by far the most stunning statue I've ever seen. Love this awesome sculpt. No words can describe how cool she is. Love the pose, the size, height, face, and even the mat kind of paint. Best statue ever made by SS! I have a few minor issues. One on her face near the mouth there's a tiny blotch of paint there. But I think I'm going to keep this because I'm so much more worried that I won't get a better one such as my past expierence with lady death. Not worth the huge risk to return it. The shield has a minor problem I will contact SS about a replacement. But overall I'm glad the body and base seems to be ok. I have a question about the spear with the dark red cloth hanging. Is the cloth suppose to have a cut line going across it near the tip? Was it a separate glued on part? I'm wondering if it was cut by accident or is it breaking? It looks to be a clean line across it.

Whoa, I just got mine in and it came in a shipping box as opposed to the regular mailing box... Did anyone else get theirs packed loosely like this?

wwsb1.jpg

wwsb2.jpg

Back