Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay so I received mine and would like to get some feedback from you guys. First, none of my statues that I have received yet have been flawless, but I still haven't felt the need to contact customer service, some things you have to let slide a little you know. Anyways, I decided to contact CS about this one, and i would like to know what you guys think. here are some pics. The casting issues include the eagle(globs of polystone on the side, a "growth" on the back that was painted over, and a very strange ridge on the shoulder that looks like an imperfection was sanded down too far and created a flat spot. Paint issues includes the sword, boot, and pretty sloppy lines in general(though I could over look the lines.) Then there is the shield, it is scratched because I literally can't put it on, the cloth actually angles in so far that it blocks it being displayed with the shield. Just alot of compromising, though it is still a beautiful statue. What would you guys do?View attachment 170807View attachment 170808View attachment 170809View attachment 170810View attachment 170811View attachment 170812View attachment 170813View attachment 170814

it's so hard to get an item that you have been waiting on.. I feel the same somethings you just have to take a statue for what it is. But the pics you have posted show how they dropped the ball big time on this one, I have seen a few that are good even in person but with a paint job like that on her back is just crazy. I hope u get one that 100% better then this one, you would think with all the buzz on Wonder Woman in movies they would at lest make sure this line is looked over a little more then normal,, I have mine coming next week but besides all the pics I see I think the clothes being painted on is making me more and more upset....

The thing is, its actually quite a nice looking statue from afar, looks great, and even some stuff I would be happy to overlook, and pictures do tend to make things look worse than they are. But obviously it isn't me being overly picky if that is your guys thought too. If they did offer a credit, how much would make you guys even consider keeping it? I've never contacted them before.

Contrary to what a recent post said, I saw the statue at a LCS today and the fabric hanging from the spear doesn't come close to touching the shield.

Well, they offered me $65 credit for my peg not fitting flush in the base. But I fixed the problem myself. The flaws on yours are significantly harder to fix. You could look around locally to find a customizer for a quote to fix her up and ask SS if they would be willing to pay at least half. But I'd consider that option only if SS refuses any replacement parts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you push the spear hand all the way in? Or try rotating the hand a bit to give a bit of clearance for the shield?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, the fabric is supposed to be blowing backwards in the wind like her hair, which makes it clear the shield by a mile, but they have attached it hanging straight down, and on mine, it actually blocks the shield from being put into place without scratching it.

Ooo gotcha, so it's a production problem? Or are people not placing it correctly?

Ooo gotcha, so it's a production problem? Or are people not placing it correctly?
I swear the cloth has straightened out ha, ha... I just went and tried again to get a picture of it and the shield went on with a small gap clearance now. And, the scratch is nowhere near the cloth so it couldn't have been from that. I must be losing my mind:slap. I'll let SS know that the clearance is fine. The other stuff is still there though, so I'm not imagining it all!

Got mine in today, first inspection seems good except I have something rattling around inside the base? Nothing is broken on the base, so I'm rather puzzled about it. My shield also probably needs to be replaced (but I can't put the shield on most likely due to the fabric of the spear being in the way). I'm mostly pleased, but customer service is for sure going to be contacted

e071a5d6e2ceb8285cdcd5f1eb3530fa.jpg

7511ceb4a9957f87aa577b0ce54872cc.jpg

The Amazon Princess has arrived!

Damn mine has said shipping soon all day long, bows it's late Friday and won't be shipped till Monday and I won't get it till Thursday OMG LOL

I got mine today and put her together. I didn't get a chance to really go over the statue but immediately noticed my shield is messed up. Here are a couple quick pics. I'll have more time this weekend to take better ones when I get her set up with Superman and Batman.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425694594.202940.jpg

Paint on stars misaligned

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425694607.453454.jpg

Shield has a couple dings and a big chip that was painted over or something.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425694666.261263.jpg

Mine said the same thing all day, but I just checked and it did indeed ship today. Maybe FedEx just batch update towards the end of the day. Mine gets here Thursday, so I'm anxious to get it.

I got mine today and put her together. I didn't get a chance to really go over the statue but immediately noticed my shield is messed up. Here are a couple quick pics. I'll have more time this weekend to take better ones when I get her set up with Superman and Batman.

I would of Defenetly asked for a refund if I had mine look like that.

Paint on stars misaligned

View attachment 170859

Shield has a couple dings and a big chip that was painted over or something.

View attachment 170860

Hephaestus really hit the wine hard before making that shield.

Back