Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats to everyone receiving their Wonder Woman PFs! :duff :hi5:

I try not to get that way. As a matter of fact I try to not even look at the first person who posts pictures anymore because more often than not the first person to post is the guy who received something wrong with his statue. As many people here believe that there's a 50/50 shot of getting a good statue, that simply isn't true. More good statues will go out than bad, but the people who get bad ones will always be more vocal than the ones who get good ones.

It's really that simple. So to hell with it, it's only going to effect me when it happens to me and that's the attitude you have to take.

:goodpost: Well said. +1

Hephaestus really hit the wine hard before making that shield.

:lol :lol :lol +1

Totally surprised when I got home Friday night to see this waiting on my back door.... tracking at noon said it was sitting at the depot, thought it missed the boat and was gonna arrive on Monday.

1533 came in with no major issues I thought her chest plate was damaged but it's like that prototype so no issues there but I have one tiny issue...

Can anyone confirm if her hair is suppose to swivel on her head?

Boom. Shipped. That glaring hole on my shelf will be filled by Tuesday night at the latest.

mine moves side to side quite a bit, the "key" in the hairpiece is a bit small for the hole, but even though it swivels it still settles in the right position, so I'm not too concerned about it.

Took a better look at her today and found this chip on the base

d412650258b0242d8f7bb7a8e236c548.jpg

And this on her left leg

fb09973e1bc9d67fcc0524c6538d82cf.jpg

It pisses me off that I have to deal with stuff like this with Sideshow. I'm going to ask for a new shield and think I'll send pics of the base and leg and see what SS says. They didn't help me with my Catwoman head or my Big Chap bust so I'm not getting my hopes up.

And this on her left leg

It pisses me off that I have to deal with stuff like this with Sideshow. I'm going to ask for a new shield and think I'll send pics of the base and leg and see what SS says. They didn't help me with my Catwoman head or my Big Chap bust so I'm not getting my hopes up.
I receive mine thursday i'll try to post pics, though if my WW has any major problems i'll return immediately without hesitation or request for a replacement (not suggesting that others do the same), but i think as collectors we often dismiss our better judgment and compromise, i would hope i speak for most collectors when i say we don't want replacements or credit but simply an intact statue, what we pay for. Anyways good luck man with those problems i would hope you could get a full replace of shield, base and WW.

Fortunately i've seen a few that others have posted that turned out great. I hope the others are right in that most of these turned out good but we are only privy to the bad ones.

I receive mine thursday i'll try to post pics, though if my WW has any major problems i'll return immediately without hesitation or request for a replacement (not suggesting that others do the same), but i think as collectors we often dismiss our better judgment and compromise, i would hope i speak for most collectors when i say we don't want replacements or credit but simply an intact statue, what we pay for. Anyways good luck man with those problems i would hope you could get a full replace of shield, base and WW.

Fortunately i've seen a few that others have posted that turned out great. I hope the others are right in that most of these turned out good but we are only privy to the bad ones.
Mine is due Thursday also, fingers crossed.

And this on her left leg

yea, get em Zod

Looking at those last pictures, this statue was handled by people with no care in the world. How can they paint over a chipped off leg like that. And they expect people not to rant like crazy over here. This is unbelievable.

Mine arrives on Monday. Never had a problem with a Sideshow statue before, so I still have my expectations for this one.

Still need to hunt one down, and the quality issues are concerning. Which retailer is the best to handle quality issues like this?

Back