Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine today about 30 minutes ago, #2855. No visible broken parts. Assembly was easy. I suggest placing the spear and right hand in first then the shield hand, and finally the hair once you have her on the base. A couple issues though:

1. I noticed when I unpacked the base I could hear a loose part inside the base when I shook it. There was no visible damage however and the bottom was okay.

2. The shredded cloth tied to the spear likes to touch and rub up against the shield. This might cause it to scratch up the paint on the shield in the future. I tried messing around with the slots the shield hand and spear hand fits in, but couldn't really get any angle that works. On a side note, the slots were snug and didn't feel loose. I'm thinking of just displaying her with the axe to avoid any problems.

IMG_0103.JPGIMG_0104.JPGIMG_0105.JPG

I got mine today about 30 minutes ago. No visible broken parts. Assembly was easy. I suggest placing the spear and right hand in first then the shield hand, and finally the hair once you have her on the base. A couple issues though:

1. I noticed when I unpacked the base I could hear a loose part inside the base when I shook it. There was no visible damage however and the bottom was okay.

2. The shredded cloth tied to the spear likes to touch and rub up against the shield. This might cause it to scratch up the paint on the shield in the future. I tried messing around with the slots the shield hand and spear hand fits in, but couldn't really get any angle that works. On a side note, the slots were snug and didn't feel loose. I'm thinking of just displaying her with the axe to avoid any problems.

View attachment 170444View attachment 170445View attachment 170446

She looks great!

They offered me $50 since my axe arm had a chip in it and the replacement they sent me was a piece of crap. I glued the chip back on, so I still have a damaged piece. Other than the axe arm it's perfect though.
11007821_409448949224763_1939571815_n.jpg

If i could right now id kiss Sideshow Collectibles.

That love affair i had viewing my first Sideshow piece was just recaptured with this replacement.

The replacement is flawless. Im almost speechless because ive harped on the negatives for so long but there is not one flaw on this entire piece. Kudos to them for delivering and caring to make both my Apocalypse and Wonder Woman pfs replacements immaculate.

Its stunning

Very happy

Every single piece jives together.

They offered me $50 since my axe arm had a chip in it and the replacement they sent me was a piece of crap. I glued the chip back on, so I still have a damaged piece. Other than the axe arm it's perfect though.
11007821_409448949224763_1939571815_n.jpg

Look's good, as long as you can live with it then that'a all that matters and if it's glued back on well it would make it less noticeable noew :)

Congrats! She looks great!!

If i could right now id kiss Sideshow Collectibles.

That love affair i had viewing my first Sideshow piece was just recaptured with this replacement.

The replacement is flawless. Im almost speechless because ive harped on the negatives for so long but there is not one flaw on this entire piece. Kudos to them for delivering and caring to make both my Apocalypse and Wonder Woman pfs replacements immaculate.

Its stunning

Very happy

Every single piece jives together.

So damaged parts, they now offer a small refund plus a replacement?

The replacement they sent is unacceptable to me and they told me it won't get any better than what I got if they send another one so they offered $50.

Back