Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my WW today and she's perfect!! The weird thing is, the tape around styrofoam looked off...like it had been retaped. The sideshow seal was also off center of the seam. So I figured this was a return or something. When I opened it the pieces were put very sloppily in their bags, like half in half out. Regardless, each piece looked perfect. Nice eyes, glossy lips, tight perfect fitting pieces...another home run for SS! I almost didn't order this...thank God I came to my senses. This site always gets me a little nervous but every statue I've ever purchased has been great and I'm up to about 15 pieces now. Now bring on Aquaman!!!

Congrats man! I pray mine comes like urs...perfect!

Just cancelled my EX so some lucky waitlister is gonna be pleased. That XM Hulk smashed my budget lol. Will pick up the reg. down the road as I only want to display it with the shield anyway.

My replacement shipped today. They replaced the entire statue -- which I thought was odd.

I also had to ship back my entire statue for the first time.

Hopefully everything on the new one fits snug

I got my WW today and she's perfect!! The weird thing is, the tape around styrofoam looked off...like it had been retaped. The sideshow seal was also off center of the seam. So I figured this was a return or something. When I opened it the pieces were put very sloppily in their bags, like half in half out. Regardless, each piece looked perfect. Nice eyes, glossy lips, tight perfect fitting pieces...another home run for SS! I almost didn't order this...thank God I came to my senses. This site always gets me a little nervous but every statue I've ever purchased has been great and I'm up to about 15 pieces now. Now bring on Aquaman!!!

I think it's suppose to look like that.

3EF10E5B-67D8-44D4-B366-F18EBEB576E1_zpslggoqm9o.jpg

congrats on getting a good one but this statue is far from a homerun due to the rampant qc issues.

anyone has pics of how the hair is packed inside the box

is the peg facing upwards or downwards??

Received my replacement body and it is perfect. The pegs even fit better. They shipped it in the original packaging with the brown shipper, so now i have two WW boxes. Sometime this weekend i need to destroy the 1st body and send them pictures

congrats on getting a good one but this statue is far from a homerun due to the rampant qc issues.

If everyone with a good statue posted on here, it would far out weigh the negative. I guarantee. I think the "QC issues" are more often than not just nitpickers.

If everyone with a good statue posted on here, it would far out weigh the negative. I guarantee. I think the "QC issues" are more often than not just nitpickers.

I know i was not nitpicking, a big chunk her arm and half her breastplate looked like someone used 60 grit sandpaper to sand it very deep, then slapped slightly different color paint on it. My girlfriend committed on it within 10 seconds of looking at it the 1st time. I plan on having this for many years and could not enjoy it in the condition it was sent, i would not have kept even if it was free. I am just happy SSC fixed it, love their customer service.

Yup. There's a lot of people that collect that don't belong to a forum. Besides, forums aren't the end all be all of the collecting world, it's just a small fraction

People on FB and the forums are by far the most picky of collectors, and they do have a right to be, but most people don't complain as much would be my guess.

Back