Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Put me on the "Happy List" :hi5: If she ships on the 3rd, I should have her by 9th or 1Oth. :yess:

"SHIPPING SOON" notice! Getting charged on March 3rd, hopefully she'll be in AZ shortly after w/ no issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got a message about my Starlord, but not WW just yet. Look forward to seeing more pics, and finally getting mine!

Got my e-mail this evening, too. I read the contract talks concluded on the Port of Long Beach, so it looks like things will start flowing.

EX 1260 Arrived today, and there are some minor issues and a couple of major ones...

Scratch on the base.... Kind of minor...

52Mgvxn.jpg

But...

6ePzEff.jpg

Missed Paint Splotch on the base.... I don't think that was meant to be. Can anyone confirm.

Knee Paint missteps, kind of minor:

85wRQrK.jpg

Scrape on her butt... Kind of minor, edging toward major.

Fk4mfTy.jpg

And a paint splotch on her left arm. That's a bit major.

VMaM6dP.jpg

Composing my letter to Sideshow Customer Service now.... Odds I'll have to totally destroy her? Or just the base?

The timing on this is perfect after all. She will come in March which works out perfectly for spacing my pieces out timewise. Got Keaton in Jan, CW and hot toys 1/4 bats this month, and WW next month...perfect!!

Just received our replacement hair for the hair that was broken originally, yup replacement is broken as well and well actually a lot worse then what we received originally.

Sorry to hear that. I too received a broken hair piece when I got WW and last week I got my replacement hair part and to my surprise, it did not come broken at all. They way the pack it was weird since they wrap it in that bag that is all liquid foam at first and then dries up to sort of shield the piece. I could only get the part out by breaking the foam. Hopefully they can send you another replacement though it may be a while since it took SS almost 3 weeks to get my replacement.

EX 1260 Arrived today, and there are some minor issues and a couple of major ones...

Scratch on the base.... Kind of minor...

52Mgvxn.jpg

But...

6ePzEff.jpg

Missed Paint Splotch on the base.... I don't think that was meant to be. Can anyone confirm.

Knee Paint missteps, kind of minor:

85wRQrK.jpg

Scrape on her butt... Kind of minor, edging toward major.

Fk4mfTy.jpg

And a paint splotch on her left arm. That's a bit major.

VMaM6dP.jpg

Composing my letter to Sideshow Customer Service now.... Odds I'll have to totally destroy her? Or just the base?

Can the paint on the knee and arm be removed? Maybe with a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser?

But the scratch on her butt ...that's a shame considering its a great picture of her butt. Feel bad for ya, man. Hope everything works out.

Back