Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cute_cat_peeking_-200x200.jpg
<-- Doc​

Cool display, Congrats! :clap :duff :clap

Thanks she really is a cool statue.

Got #307 today. Really happy with the way she came out. All those issue some people had with her tiara, hand holding the spear and the fore arm budge issue are non-existing here. The only problem I got was when I open her up, already within the plastic warp of the base I saw a piece of her hair strand and when I took a look, two of her strands snapped off. Hopefully SS can replace her hair. Other than that, WW came out looking awesome.

Got #307 today. Really happy with the way she came out. All those issue some people had with her tiara, hand holding the spear and the fore arm budge issue are non-existing here. The only problem I got was when I open her up, already withing the plastic warp of the base I saw a piece of her hair strand and when I took a look, two of her strands snapped off. Hopefully SS can replace her hair. Other than that, WW came out looking awesome.

Contact Sideshow right away. Take pics if you haven't already. :lecture

Congrats! :duff

sideshow replacing mine but the wait is gonna be long due to port strike

any unboxing shown yet, I like those more than reviews typically, kindof cool to see how these things are packaged.

Back