Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wait list converted for the ex and it will ship monday ...suckers ! I learned my lesson with superman so I'm glad im in the early batch . I've been on the wl for about a month ,but I'm skeptical as I have yet to recieve an issue free figure from SS.

Hold on, how the F does this work. You havent flexed nor full pay'd yet its shipping after signing up a month ago?

Hold on, how the F does this work. You havent flexed nor full pay'd yet its shipping after signing up a month ago?

Beats me . Same thing happened with the batman pf . Got on the wl on Monday , (when the first batch was shipping and wl first opened up) , converted and shipped by Friday, recieved Tuesday.

Obviously I'll have to pay it in full. $400 plus ca tax plus shipping ...so about $460 or so

tumblr_mijzhaJeQi1rm8330o1_500.gif

Angry-Bruce-Banner-Transforms-Into-The-Hulk-In-The-Avengers.gif

tumblr_mh958xh2jX1qa8a12o1_500.gif

I second this. My WL converted quite some time ago, yet I haven't, nor do I expect to hear anything until the Flex and Full Payers get theirs. What a strange system.

BTW, anybody interested or know anybody who would be down for commissioning a cape? I think WW would look ridiculous (and by ridiculous, I mean awesome) with a poseable cape like that in Infinite Crisis. I'm handy, but not handy enough to sew. I asked Tony Mei, but he's busy until after summer (which, incidentally might work out best anyways).

Super excited to get this one!

I second this. My WL converted quite some time ago, yet I haven't, nor do I expect to hear anything until the Flex and Full Payers get theirs. What a strange system.

BTW, anybody interested or know anybody who would be down for commissioning a cape? I think WW would look ridiculous (and by ridiculous, I mean awesome) with a poseable cape like that in Infinite Crisis. I'm handy, but not handy enough to sew. I asked Tony Mei, but he's busy until after summer (which, incidentally might work out best anyways).

Super excited to get this one!

now, why would u wanna cover that sweet ass with a cape? confess! don't make Mr. Green put that lasso on u!

ur a closet cape man aren't ya?!

now, why would u wanna cover that sweet ass with a cape? confess! don't make Mr. Green put that lasso on u!

ur a closet cape man aren't ya?!

It's truly a gamble to confess on this forum, isn't it? But I confess that i am indeed a WW cape fan... Yes, even the technicolor dreamcoat style of the Lynda Carter cape! I think a more subtle cape would add to the look (especially if it could be posed to match the wind-blown hair and spear). Besides, I have no intentions if displaying her backwards!

Hey everyone,

I don't post to often on the board here, do flick through and read the comments from time to time. Anyways my partner received her Wonder Woman Exclusive this week and I have just gotten around to taking some photo's of it, thought I would share them with you guys and gals so hopefully you like them. We only had one real issue with the Wonder Woman and that was with the hair peace as it arrived broken, you can see it in a couple of shots. We have already emailed Sideshow for a replacement and they have put us on the list for a spare peace once it comes into stock. We have Poison Ivy Green With Envy coming next week (free of charge, thank you very much Sideshow) & Catwoman the week after so I will be doing some photo's of these as well once I receive them.

uG4ZgiG.jpg
eF4O79q.jpg
rUjOxSd.jpg
kxPTYkm.jpg
us5JFAA.jpg
QFw2Tuc.jpg
5HTWx8i.jpg
oGrcu6F.jpg
CUsU6v5.jpg
VHXMsT8.jpg
Vs9l8Cb.jpg
v91EVJ9.jpg

Hey everyone,

I don't post to often on the board here, do flick through and read the comments from time to time. Anyways my partner received her Wonder Woman Exclusive this week and I have just gotten around to taking some photo's of it, thought I would share them with you guys and gals so hopefully you like them. We only had one real issue with the Wonder Woman and that was with the hair peace as it arrived broken, you can see it in a couple of shots. We have already emailed Sideshow for a replacement and they have put us on the list for a spare peace once it comes into stock. We have Poison Ivy Green With Envy coming next week (free of charge, thank you very much Sideshow) & Catwoman the week after so I will be doing some photo's of these as well once I receive them.

View attachment 162792

Are the right iris and pupil (left side when looking at the pictures) a bit higher than the other side, or is that just the lightning or shape of the eyes? It looks a bit off but that could just be me.

To be honest MyenShi it's a little hard to tell without looking very closely, if it is higher its only slightly & to be honest it really doesn't bother me to much. With that particular photo it probably seems like it more due to the angle the photo was taken & possibly lighting. Overall I'm very happy with it and my partner is stocked with it as she has been looking forward to it since we first put it on pre-order back in April last year.

Great pics!

Now where the hell is my shipping notice!? SS's shipping method on PF's is aggravating as hell. Apparently I'm working toward last batch elite with no hope of replacement pieces. :mad:

Back