Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
congrats to the one who is next on the waitlist..i just cancelled my EX..i cant take the risk of breakage after seeing the hair..too much hassle. im an international collector so yeah :(

I hate to be happy about your misfortune, but [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122] I hope it's me!!!!!!

Seriously though, I hope you can get your hands on one at some point if you still really want it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

46fimage.jpg

401image.jpg

thanks man..but the high cost plus the risk of breakage is not worth it for me :( also..a variant would most probably come as it was already mentioned before.

congrats to the one who is next on the waitlist..i just cancelled my EX..i cant take the risk of breakage after seeing the hair..too much hassle. im an international collector so yeah :(

Bummer. If you can find one local, pick it up! Wonder Woman is well worth it IMO. :lecture

I hate to be happy about your misfortune, but [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122] I hope it's me!!!!!!

Seriously though, I hope you can get your hands on one at some point if you still really want it.

:lol :lol

Cool pics, Andy! :duff

It's unfortunate that some Freaks are receiving their Wonder Woman PFs with various issues (I hope they get resolved by SSC quickly) but I am glad to see that others are receiving theirs in great condition.

Awesome, Snoops! :rock:rock

Who said Cobie Smulders? :drool

Thanks, Doc! :duff
I'm waiting for some good weather so I can go outside and take some more pics. :yess:

Last edited:
Congrats to the lucky people who have her in hand. She looks fantastic. Guess the rest of us just have to wait a little longer!

big-lebowski-the-dude-is-bored.gif

Finally got to open mine today. I have to say she might be my favorite female statue. Unfortunately the axe hand on mine doesn't fit well and the paint on the staff hand is messy. Hopefully SS will replace those and she'll be perfect. Here's a crappy cell pic of the group.

137e92933a109778ca1ce2a29c58cd0b.jpg

Hope they still have replacement parts for the last batch.

No kidding. There hasn't been an onslaught of replacement worthy defects but after waiting so long for this statue I don't want to only have the choice of returning it for a refund or keeping one with defects. Those were my choices for Catwoman but luckily I fixed her myself. It's irritating to have to worry about that though.

Finally got to open mine today. I have to say she might be my favorite female statue. Unfortunately the axe hand on mine doesn't fit well and the paint on the staff hand is messy. Hopefully SS will replace those and she'll be perfect. Here's a crappy cell pic of the group.

137e92933a109778ca1ce2a29c58cd0b.jpg

Although most likely proportionate, she is still about dwarfed by Bats and Supes. anatomically.

^ Speaking of...

I so cant wait to display her next to my Bat on a Lion (blue). I think the bases are more compatible and both are full sculpt and probably more 1/4 scale proportionate.

WHERES MY WW :gah:

Back