Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cancelled this after SDCC because there just seemed to be one too many things I didn't like about it.
It's not a decision I think I will ever be COMPLETELY happy with but I think I'm okay with it.
Does look stunning in a lot of the pics tho'

SSC has the 1/4 DC license locked up for the next 3 years from what I've heard. So nope.
Hey, 3 years is nothing considering some ss dc pieces came out more than one year. What we wanna know is what would happen 3 years later? Would dc let other companies to share 1/4 statues worldwide distribution license with ss?

Anyone know where wait list fulfillment for the EX is? Last person filled date and the date they went on the list?

:woo

My Wonder Woman statue has arrived! :yess:

Geeze Louise it's a BIG box! :thud:

I'll have to wait until after work to open it up and inspect her. :impatient:

How you feel in your mind:
giphy.gif

How you must look while being professional:
Impatient-Cookie-Monster.gif

How you feel in your mind:
giphy.gif

How you must look while being professional:
Impatient-Cookie-Monster.gif

:lol :lol Heck yeah!

Inside I'm like:

excited-girl.jpg

Outside I'm definitely like Cookie Monster! :lol

HATE YOU!!! :lol

200_s.gif
:lol

But... But... That ES :panic:

Hope she arrives in several pieces... As packed, no more :D

:lol :lol

I think you should have a show and tell in class

I should do that but then I'd have a class full of kids looking like this...

Funniest_38543e_630668.gif
:panic: :panic: :lol

So, EX # 419 in da house. First off, Schu KILLED this sculpt. She looks absolutely REGAL and FIERCE. Every bit the Amazon warrior that she is. Everything arrived in one piece. No breaks, cracks, or major issues with her. I have her displayed between Supes and Bats and she fits in beautifully. The Trinity looks amazing together.

That all said, the paint apps could have been a little bit better on mine. There's really nothing too major to complain about. Displayed, she looks fantastic. However, upon close inspection, there are some sloppy line work on the shield and the area at the edge of her arms looks a little lighter than the rest of the skin tone on her arms. The spear hand also could have had better edging but it isn't anywhere near the disaster I saw in an earlier post. In the end, it's nothing that's alarming but it does take a few points off the piece for me personally. I also would have liked magnets to have been used on her spear and ax hand as well as the shield. It all fits fairly snug now but the magnets would have given me a little more piece of mind.

Overall, I'll grade my PF at 8/10. I knocked off 2 points because I think the paint apps on mine could have been a little sharper and I would have liked to have seen magnets used for all her arm attachments. Make no mistake though, I think WW was a great release for SSC and this is without a doubt the best WW statue I have ever seen. I'm very excited to have her added to my collection. I consider this piece a BIG win for SSC and the peeps that picked her up.

Hey I support him on ES! ES is not a bad thing. Just makes things more collectible and easier to rid if we need to for life's many super hardships. I buy to keep, then if my dog dies I must sell a statue to get him medical care and you all know......

Why does he need medical care if he has died?

If your dog dies, I think it's too late.

Seriously though, I have sold a statue to get my cat care.

I remember your old FS/T thread. What was it 20, 30 statues?
You life must be full of hardship :wink1:

Edit: 48 Statues you were trying to sell. No wonder ES is a big issue for you.

:lol so much laughing

More pics of this piece is needed!

I flexed. Ordered her on day one. I sit here waiting cause SSC hasn't sent me ****. And now that this batch is all gone I get to wait until...who the hell knows.

Your pain now is pretty much full payers pain on everything in batch shipments. But, for once, I am getting something before flexers with Keaton Bats:yess:
I am really exciting for WW though...please please please no issues:pray:

Back