Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is the key...

Yes the face is most I important. Ivy was ok but could have been better like the proto. Ivy was missing a lot of details in her eyes. The eyeshadow was non existent as it was in the proto. Same as red Sonja the face lost so much details in the production run. Hope this comes out good like the proto. No proto will be exact but at least so,e what close would be nice.

From SF...

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by SSAlex
Wonder Woman will begin shipping in December. She's coming in waves, so she'll be shipping in December and through January as far as I can tell currently.

Well crapola...I guess I'm on the second wave. :mad: :gah:

Yes the face is most I important. Ivy was ok but could have been better like the proto. Ivy was missing a lot of details in her eyes. The eyeshadow was non existent as it was in the proto. Same as red Sonja the face lost so much details in the production run. Hope this comes out good like the proto. No proto will be exact but at least so,e what close would be nice.

How can you see anything through all of the dust?

These delays just seem ridiculously too common :mad:. Guess Im too new to be "used to it" :ohbfrank:
Every statue, figure, awesome collectable has strange things happen between day 1 preorder to receiving said product. That's the hard part of ever getting "used to it". Some are two months early others seven months late. Collecting will always be never getting used to it. I think that's part of the fun.

Back