Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My last flex payment has been bumped to 12/20. I'm not so sure that those of us that had the payment moved to 12/20 are going to be charged on that day or get our WW PFs soon after. The 20th is on a Saturday. I believe that SSC's office is closed on the weekends so that means that the soonest they would charge our cards is the 22nd (which is Monday). I think most of us will be waiting until Jan at the earliest before we see WW. Either way, I'm glad she's close to getting added to our collections.

Just a ton of stuff coming soon. WW, Cat, Ivy, Keaton, Legendary Doom, Rulk, King Hulk, to name a few. My sympathies to all those people who have all of them on preorder. :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a ton of stuff coming soon. WW, Cat, Ivy, Keaton, Legendary Doom, Rulk, King Hulk, to name a few. My sympathies to all those people who have all of them on preorder. :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hear you mate, hahaha

Same. Been wondering that from the beginning myself. It'd save us so much money and I think ppl would buy even more from them. From a company standpoint they'd have all that money to with do what they wanted with it

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Back