Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there anyone still ignorant enough to preorder expecting anything to release on time? :slap

I don't get the concept of waiting 6 months to a year for a statue on to throw a tantrum and cancel your order because it's delayed a little. :dunno

I just wanted to find out if it's okay to throw a tanti as long as you aren't cancelling?? This is important for me :pray:

Who actually thinks these figs meet the initial ETA anymore? Anyone? I'll be shocked if any of these DC pieces (WW, Reeve, Keaton) come in 2014. If they get bumped to December forget it, thats coming in Jan or Feb.

I dunno what happened to the KEaton PF man, we had the shipping estimate and everything then one week out from shipping he just went 'nope' and got bumped to December. Now Reeve, Keaton and my Darth Vader 1/1 bust are probably going to come all at once and I will look like the arsehole who spends all his money on collectibles and my wife will be like WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I dunno what happened to the KEaton PF man, we had the shipping estimate and everything then one week out from shipping he just went 'nope' and got bumped to December. Now Reeve, Keaton and my Darth Vader 1/1 bust are probably going to come all at once and I will look like the arsehole who spends all his money on collectibles and my wife will be like WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I've got that look before :lol

Back