Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best companion ever;
e5fa1a8d07163373e7b7afa2c8e0eb8a.jpg

Best doctor also.
Overall Who, yes.

I speak of New Who :lol

Actually I only like Clara, because any time she cries I feel the feels.
Haven't seen either. I'm almost caught up on The League. I'll watch TD next and then BSG lol

I don't know, she's missing some b00bies :s

And so is he

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon
What's BSG?

hahah I thought the same when I first watched. You'd enjoy it.
Tom Baker will ruin you lmao

Yes he will :lecture

Canceled my EX this morning, have way too much on my plate so hopefully someone's WL converts :)

Apparently there are still people in front of me who placed their reservation between the 10th and 13th of last month. :(

Tom Baker will ruin you lmao
Like my B with his P?
Overall Who, yes.

I speak of New Who :lol

Actually I only like Clara, because any time she cries I feel the feels.

What's BSG?

hahah I thought the same when I first watched. You'd enjoy it.

Yes he will :lecture
Lol I started watching the new Who but stopped and started watching WD.

Battle Star Galactica

once you get to 10th doctor, life isnt the same anymore.

I plan to get into bsg maybe in like a few months :lol
Yeah been meaning to as we for years but I've been putting it off. Heard its sick! Gonna get back into the Dr. Never saw the old n EPs much except on repeat as a kid maybe here or there

Looks like her left hand has found his Tardis! His eyes are the telling factor :lol

dirty Ondi! dunno whut's a Tardis but am sure its dirty, filty, dirty, dirty...

SSC better release this WW soon, the native are restless. WW will beat em into submission

Just wondering was there ever a poster made of superman cover #211 where superman fights Wonder Woman on the cover by Jim lee? I thought I saw one before years ago. If so I want that poster!

D.C. never printed a poster of that cover art.

Great! Makes me feel so much better than missing out. If they made it I figure it must be on google right? I still was sure I saw this at my lcs years ago. In a way I hope they didn't make a poster of it just so that I didn't miss out.

Great! Makes me feel so much better than missing out. If they made it I figure it must be on google right? I still was sure I saw this at my lcs years ago. In a way I hope they didn't make a poster of it just so that I didn't miss out.

While they didn't make a poster of it, they did make a pretty nice statue of it.

Back