Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
15c1172b1145ff618242e4e103a56903.jpg

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

tumblr_mhfbwq9dTf1rdutw3o1_500.gif

If sideshow could redeem themselves because of delays, they should announce her to be starting shipment in September....

Just realized it is September....this sucks.

I have down,

Wonder Woman, Batman Keaton and Sinestro to be released in November. What are the chances of all three of them coming out in the same month?

I have down,

Wonder Woman, Batman Keaton and Sinestro to be released in November. What are the chances of all three of them coming out in the same month?

The more I look at her the more I can't stand that spear design. She is 22 inches across? Really?! One whole Besta shelf for WW. Unfortunately, due to her size, she is a pass. I wish they made her 43 inches tall instead of 25.5 and had her without that darn spear which wastes space. Oh well, my only DC Trinity member will be Supes IF he ever arrives :)

The more I look at her the more I can't stand that spear design. She is 22 inches across? Really?! One whole Besta shelf for WW. Unfortunately, due to her size, she is a pass. I wish they made her 23 inches tall instead of 25.5 and had her without that darn spear which wastes space. Oh well, my only DC Trinity member will be Supes IF he ever arrives :)

My bad, 23 inches tall i meant

The more I look at her the more I can't stand that spear design. She is 22 inches across? Really?! One whole Besta shelf for WW. Unfortunately, due to her size, she is a pass. I wish they made her 43 inches tall instead of 25.5 and had her without that darn spear which wastes space. Oh well, my only DC Trinity member will be Supes IF he ever arrives :)

Yes the size has made me think about where to put her. If the Besta doesn't work I will display them on top of my detolf cabinets.

She's probably going to have to go on top of my detolfs as well. I want to have Superman, Batman, and WW together anyway so splitting them up in Bestas wasn't going to happen. I just wish they'd really lock down release dates and stick to them.

Since I am still waiting for both batman and Superman reg. I think WW is gonna be December 2015 or even 2016.

Only $60 to go... I wonder if they'll receive a partial shipment by October and process early flex pays

My last flex pay (for now) is scheduled for Oct 5th

I also think the new Wonder Woman variant will be without a spear across back and also more practical for people with less liberal display space...
I'm calling it now - variant weapon change of hand position

Probably holding staff upright and not horizontal across back

Last edited:
I am embarrassed to admit I know nothing about Wonder Woman other than her comic history on some netflix documentary, but I totally think this should be the redesigned variant

JISLWW-Cover.jpg

Design wise I think it makes perfect sense (less outfit)

Back