Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The normal CSRs rarely know the inner workings of the if whats going on with the sculpts, when I called up to cancel Gladiator Hulk because the three new hulks had been teased, the CSR had no idea more Hulks were on the way.

Trust in Alex, shes usually got the goods

In Alex we trust :blissy

Bzzzzzt...incorrect. The 3 piece series that has been referenced for Wonder Woman will be three different characters (with one of the three being Wonder Woman). It will not be three different Wonder Woman pieces. :)

I love being right! It doesn't happen as often as I'd like so I'm enjoying the thrill while I can. Can't wait to see what storyline these statues come from. Kingdom Come? Flash Paradox? Red Son? Crime Syndicate? I'd be happy with any of them. I need WW to get shipped so this announcement can come faster!

I love being right! It doesn't happen as often as I'd like so I'm enjoying the thrill while I can. Can't wait to see what storyline these statues come from. Kingdom Come? Flash Paradox? Red Son? Crime Syndicate? I'd be happy with any of them. I need WW to get shipped so this announcement can come faster!

Please no. I cant pass on another Batman.

I say, in light of CAhobbit's newsflash, the variant will be of WAR or Injustice (most likely of the 2). Easy enough to change costumes while modernizing the statues. I mean, when have you ever seen a variant with a new sculpt, only a paint change basically.

Last edited:
I got that info from SS themselves, where'd you get yours?

:lol
103858d1370687314-hilarious-quotes-pictures-answers-th_lmao.gif
:lol

Sorry but I had to laugh. :rotfl

OMG you guys are Killin me :thud:

I think you were looking for which specific version of Flash, as in specifically New 52 Barry Allen, Classic Barry, Old Universe Wally, Blue Lantern Barry, Injustice game Barry, Bart's little stint as Flash, etc...much in the same way people are trying to guess which version of WW SS is doing for the variant.

I think you were looking for which specific version of Flash, as in specifically New 52 Barry Allen, Classic Barry, Old Universe Wally, Blue Lantern Barry, Injustice game Barry, Bart's little stint as Flash, etc...much in the same way people are trying to guess which version of WW SS is doing for the variant.

:exactly:

Back