Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only rewards points I have are SS ones so maybe you should fly over :lol The weather is nicer anyway. Bring you kids too they'll love it!

Thats extra.

make-it-rain-o-1.gif

WW and possibly Aquaman are my final pieces...unless Sideshow makes a Supergirl PF. :D

Which they absolutely will. I mean, come on.

PeM7mk1.jpg

Are you hearing me right now Sideshow? I hope you're hearing me.

Yeah good call guys Supergirl was on my list also but I had to make a call. I needed to reduce my wants drastically so I am going to settle for the trinity :)

I got a feeling Supergirl will be amazing once they reveal her but I'll enjoy the ride with you guys.

Edit: That is also a great great great piece of artwork by the way man thanks for posting

SS has push their luck with the ES. She will,be around for quiet a while

I agree. It made me lose interest so I passed on buying her. Catwoman has a much more reasonable ES but I dislike the pose. Hopefully I buy something from SS soon but it wont be the DC line as it is just overkill ES

I agree. It made me lose interest so I passed on buying her. Catwoman has a much more reasonable ES but I dislike the pose. Hopefully I buy something from SS soon but it wont be the DC line as it is just overkill ES

WW does have a high ES, but I don't think it will take away from how cool the statue looks, and I don't plan on selling her anyways. I do agree that CW looks a little awkward.

Which they absolutely will. I mean, come on.

PeM7mk1.jpg

Are you hearing me right now Sideshow? I hope you're hearing me.

I kept wondering why someone made a Supergirl statue of her pulling down her skirt to show off her tan lines. I didnt know it was based on this art.

10468101_10152761190949206_4520087633426050456_n.jpg

Back