Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SS has push their luck with the ES. She will,be around for quiet a while

I said it earlier, if they can pull off the paint job, this could be Sideshow's best, or at the very least top 3 or 4.

Bad paint apps would be the only thing I can see that could sink this PF. As we all know, it's hit of miss with paint apps. Especially fully sculpted pieces. No fabric to hide behind.

I know, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for this.

You and me both. Need her in my JLA lineup. I could live with just Bats and Supes but she's need to complete the Trinity. Besides, this sculpt is so damn good it would be criminal not to add her to my collection. As soon as I saw the preview pics, I knew she was a must have for me.

Yep they have to knock her out of the park. She is my final DC piece so I wanna go out with a bang ..............oh yeah!....giggity!

Yep they have to knock her out of the park. She is my final DC piece so I wanna go out with a bang ..............oh yeah!....giggity!

Didn't realize you were getting this Ondi. You've really picked up the pace. Gonna have a room full of Premium Format figures in no time. lol

Didn't realize you were getting this Ondi. You've really picked up the pace. Gonna have a room full of Premium Format figures in no time. lol

No really bro since Superman I have WW and Cap on order and that's about it. I have Throg or order too but he doesn't count as he is not for me :(

Back