Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Expected to ship September!! At this rate, I'll have Wonder Woman before Superman :):lol

Expected to ship September!! At this rate, I'll have Wonder Woman before Superman :):lol

Says that on the site, but they didn't adjust the flex pay schedule accordingly yet. I'll call them tomorrow. How does WW keep getting moved up? Most statues get pushed back, and she's 3 months ahead of schedule. WOW!!

I wonder how much smaller her box will be compared to Superman's? Would love if her box is closer in size to Harley Quinn's.

Says that on the site, but they didn't adjust the flex pay schedule accordingly yet. I'll call them tomorrow. How does WW keep getting moved up? Most statues get pushed back, and she's 3 months ahead of schedule. WOW!!

I did wonder about that. Hopefully they're knocking her out of the park with the paint job. Fingers crossed anyway! I ordered within a few minutes of her going up, so I'm hoping I get mine in September :clap

I doubt they will be adjusting the flex schedule on this. I think this is a trial run to hit the one timers first and satisfy the Flex's on time as a way of avoiding the angry mob over the prolonged Superman release. I can see why doing it that way makes sense, and if they have enough ready to fill the one timers orders made, why it could be releasing ahead of schedule.

I spoke with one of the rep's a few weeks back when it was change from December to October and told me that since I was on the flex plan 8 months (It would have been paid in full by December) that I would be giving the chance to pay whatever remaining balance was left from my flex pay and have it ship as soon as they get WW in there warehouse for shipping.

I spoke with one of the rep's a few weeks back when it was change from December to October and told me that since I was on the flex plan 8 months (It would have been paid in full by December) that I would be giving the chance to pay whatever remaining balance was left from my flex pay and have it ship as soon as they get WW in there warehouse for shipping.
Sweet! Which means we can all have our WW's early!

They say that but I will believe it when it happens.

They've done it on 3 statues for me, allow me to pay off my flex early because the statue came in earlier then they thought... As long as they have enough statues in stock shouldn't be an issue... And I'm guessing since the EX is still up for sale they haven't been selling like hot cakes like they thought.

Or that WW ES is practically 4 different pieces with average ES.

I'm surprised to see her still having an exclusive. I was iffy on PF's and then I almost got IVy, and then I saw WW and said screw it. Now I have Harley, WW on PO, CW on PO, and Ivy (maybe grab Green Envy as well...)

They've done it on 3 statues for me, allow me to pay off my flex early because the statue came in earlier then they thought... As long as they have enough statues in stock shouldn't be an issue... And I'm guessing since the EX is still up for sale they haven't been selling like hot cakes like they thought.

Sideshow did that for me twice. :D

I think that once collectors see WW at SDCC this year she'll either sell out or at least have a low quantity alert.

Back