Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow did that for me twice. :D

I think that once collectors see WW at SDCC this year she'll either sell out or at least have a low quantity alert.

Nothing raises hope and expectations like the sight of a pristine AP proto.

Well, they did make 3500 of them. More than Bats and Supes. Can't say I'm all that surprised.

Oh... I never realized that. I would say in terms of popularity Batman > Superman > Wonder Woman. But it seems like they flipped the order and made WW > Supes > Batman :huh

Lets face it, to sell 3500 they need to sex her up more. maybe a little Harley nip or some cat a.... She should probably be squatting with legs open, then they would sell out. :monkey3

Sideshow did that for me twice. :D

I think that once collectors see WW at SDCC this year she'll either sell out or at least have a low quantity alert.

I think that's the case with all their orders. If you are still on your flex and it comes in stock early, they offer you the chance to pay it off and have it shipped right away.

I think that's the case with all their orders. If you are still on your flex and it comes in stock early, they offer you the chance to pay it off and have it shipped right away.

That is the caveat. Just speculating, but I think they may be doing this as a way not to upset the apple cart too much. Sure if they have received more than expected, they will gladly let you pay it off early, but if you have three months to go on your flex, and stock is just trickling in to the point yours arrives when you are done paying for it? Well then no one is upset. Just makes sense to do this with the higher ES stuff. Heck that might even be beneficial. If they havent completed a run and a problem shows up a later batch may be the better batch.

I am also a little suprised this one hasn't sold out it's EX. The ladies always sell strong anyway, and this one looks great. Maybe the price point is slowing it a bit. Superman/Batman are cornerstones, not everyone will want to go deeper than that. Many people buying at that high ES are not collectors of SS per se.

Did she only change to September yesterday? Seems like they may have gone through and updated most of these dates since Jean was pushed back. I sent them an email last night about increasing my flex pay so I could receive WW early.

It may seem like she's coming sooner, but we've been waiting for her since it was confirmed that she was on the works like 3 years ago.

Back