Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wonder Woman for late 2013

I'm sure she will look great, they've had enough time to plan her. Hoping for a pose like Ms Marvel or close to it. With the same stunning body type.

Seriously, she needs to eat some ice cream.

I have Cream

Or any kind of food...

I have Protein

Yep....she is seriously missing hips and rear end...

Would you throw out of Bed, if she wanted to go for a ride?

what is that bump on her arm? looks like a reverse elbow. :horror

just kidding, she'll be fine.

Just means there's a possibility she can do reverse angles :wink1:

Man, she's so hot that if I was Vin Diesel in FF6 and the Rock told me Michelle Rodriguez is still alive, I'd be like....so what? I'm good.

The teaser will be a video :panic:

wait what? really? when?

oh plus/

1469969_617710624955754_1285387625_n.jpg

Last edited:

Man, she's so hot that if I was Vin Diesel in FF6 and the Rock told me Michelle Rodriguez is still alive, I'd be like....so what? I'm good.

Gal Gadot's character wasn't the one Vin was with in FF6. Gal's character was with the Asian guy who does in Tokyo Drift. But yea, would definitely still choose Gal Gadot over Michelle Rodriguez

Gal Gadot's character wasn't the one Vin was with in FF6. Gal's character was with the Asian guy who does in Tokyo Drift. But yea, would definitely still choose Gal Gadot over Michelle Rodriguez

Oh, that's right. Vin was with that ex-cop. She and Gal look similar to me. Still would have had the same response. :lol Just looked up pics of Esla Pataky and she blows Michelle Rodriguez out of the water. Gal is a great looking woman and I think she'll look good as WW.

Last edited:
Back