Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wonder Woman for late 2013

on toast I hope with Cheddar Cheese, That's Good Eating, made myself and the wife that last Sunday for Lunch, I spoil Her :dunno :lol

I just fixed myself a bacon and egg sandwich. :drool :yess: :rock

Yum! I wished I could eat that. Now I am mostly organic vegetarian and and little to no process foods. I only shop at whole foods market now. But I feel great! I remember the days where I had 3 burgers a day. :rotfl it was yummy for sure cheese!!! You all are lucky to eat anything you want and not worry.

Yum! I wished I could eat that. Now I am mostly organic vegetarian and and little to no process foods. I only shop at whole foods market now. But I feel great! I remember the days where I had 3 burgers a day. :rotfl it was yummy for sure cheese!!! You all are lucky to eat anything you want and not worry.

I can't and won't do processed anything if I can help it, cheese especially and yes CBG you missed a Good Lunch :lol:lol:lol

Be Cool
Al

I can't and won't do processed anything if I can help it, cheese especially and yes CBG you missed a Good Lunch :lol:lol:lol

Be Cool
Al

I know :monkey2 I would buy veggie cheese if I must but it's way too process. Then the reg cheese has dairy which I don't want. So no cheese for me. I guess I will go make a wild caught salmon, organic veggie, tomatoe, salad with a super lite to no dressing. It is also very good for the inside and out. :)

I know :monkey2 I would buy veggie cheese if I must but it's way too process. Then the reg cheese has dairy which I don't want. So no cheese for me. I guess I will go make a wild caught salmon, organic veggie, tomatoe, salad with a super lite to no dressing. It is also very good for the inside and out. :)

Fascinating, simply Fascinating but that does sound interesting to try

Now I am hungry as well, all,this talk of food.

Speaking of food, I'd imagine that given Ms. Gadot's more prominent assets, food is all it would take to bring the rest of her up to the same volume.

That's Kelly Brook, not Gal Gadot.

A fourth of the pics I've seen posted here of her aren't even of her. :lol

People have nothing better to do than to pointlessly bump these threads over and over again.

Back