Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wonder Woman for late 2013

Damn! Nice Jim lee art! :clap I wonder if WW will have a generic face or more real persons face. I hope it's mre generic comic style.

I love how Jim Lee draws Superman and Batman. That 90s tough guy/super muscular/all jacked up/ripped look. Works so well.

I love Jim Lee art. I loved his work for Batman Hush

I really hope SS make a Jim Lee based Superman like in the picture with the BD suit & red eyes. Hopefully that's why they gave Supes the curly wurly eyes as the Ex :lol

I kinda DON'T dig Lee's art, but yeah, Hush was good. However, I keep seeing slanty eyes on the DCD Kiss dio. :(

garden state(nj) where the soprano lives, snookie searched for juicey fat head on the beach, and the devil somewhere. I wouldn't mind eating some other, other white meat(alligator). we're probably the eggplant capital of the country/world.

At least you guys have a Chick-Fil-A. There's not a single one in all NY State!

I kinda DON'T dig Lee's art, but yeah, Hush was good. However, I keep seeing slanty eyes on the DCD Kiss dio. :(

I think it works great for his style. I love it, but I still think his x men art was the best. The newer is good but not as good as his 90s art. Now it's like a mix of his 90s style with a more cartoony eyes lee style on some of the bigger pages. But still great lee art!

Chick-Fil-A in nj? naw, haven't seen one but in Tennessee. Aren't u from Houston, texas?

Forget chick fil a, chipotle rules here in md next to mcdonalds! :lol
Btw so we. Don't get in trouble on a WW thread...... Yes wonder has a cool costume.

garden state(nj) where the soprano lives, snookie searched for juicey fat head on the beach, and the devil somewhere. I wouldn't mind eating some other, other white meat(alligator). we're probably the eggplant capital of the country/world.

Chick-Fil-A in nj? naw, haven't seen one but in Tennessee. Aren't u from Houston, texas?

I was lucky enough to have a try on business trip, in Tennessee. unfortunately, its an appetizer and barely any meat. maybe one day, I can get more.

*message approved by Wonder Woman :D

Dude what backward side of jersey you live in... Chick-Fil-A have been here for some time and they opening up new stores soon too... and I have been to several restaurants here that sell gator... tastes good if make right

hehe, I can't believe I actually google chick-fil-a. there's 2 of em but a little far.

Dude what backward side of jersey you live in... Chick-Fil-A have been here for some time and they opening up new stores soon too... and I have been to several restaurants here that sell gator... tastes good if make right

The best is either deep fried gator bites or fillet of gator sandwich.

new news is obviously extremely light on this thread seeing as ya'll are talking about chicken......

The Statue Gods love fried chicken...it don't matter where it comes from. :D :lol

There are some places where there is a fried chicken on every street :lol

new news is obviously extremely light on this thread seeing as ya'll are talking about chicken......

but what will we eat before we hear news

captain-obvious-to-the-rescue.jpg

Wow these really a hero called capt obvious? :lol

The Statue Gods love fried chicken...it don't matter where it comes from. :D :lol

Yes when popeyes had the chicken sale, the employees suffer from the huge massive lines all the way to the end of the clock. I looked at their faces and they were all ready to quit. :lol
Then remember the oprah IFC chicken incident? Ummm... Remember when she advertise for the free roast chicken platter with a print out paper? :lol I went to get it and those lines...... Kfc decided to shut down the doors at some locations until after the free offer was gone while others cancel the free deal. It cause a huge outrage. Kfc said they made a mistake and didn't think that manynpeople would go looking for free chicken. I was there and waited 1 hr, when I got up there they said deal was cancel. I was mad, there was no signs or anything saying so until we got up front of the lines. Same with everyone else. Kfc left me a sour note after that ever since.

Back