Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wonder Woman for late 2013

Lynda Carter was too white.

Baccarin is the best I've seen. I found a real live Greek actress once who could do it, but I've never seen her act.

JimLeeTrinity.jpg

Trinity! Will we see Wonder Woman PF at Comic-CON?!

JimLeeTrinity.jpg

Trinity! Will we see Wonder Woman PF at Comic-CON?!

I wound hope so, BUT I have learned to not get my hopes up. A whole lot of people thought we would see Superman and WW before the end of 2012 because SSC had said they would be POed and previewed in that time frame. However, Spook and 12 days of SSC came and went with not a sniff.

They'd better.:lecture

Looks like I may have to speak to the Statue Gods for some help. Time to sacrifice a bucket of KFC to them! :rock

kfc+bucket+of+chicken.gif

I wound hope so, BUT I have learned to not get my hopes up. A whole lot of people thought we would see Superman and WW before the end of 2012 because SSC had said they would be POed and previewed in that time frame. However, Spook and 12 days of SSC came and went with not a sniff.

As long as we get Wonder Woman with the next century I'll be happy. :lol :lol :monkey3

Looks like I may have to speak to the Statue Gods for some help. Time to sacrifice a bucket of KFC to them! :rock

kfc+bucket+of+chicken.gif

As long as we get Wonder Woman with the next century I'll be happy. :lol :lol :monkey3

Kfc here went out of business. Popeyes here is now king of fried chicken! :lecture

I wish there's a popeyes in my area and work place. I am just bored of kfc, wendy, and subway.

garden state(nj) where the soprano lives, snookie searched for juicey fat head on the beach, and the devil somewhere. I wouldn't mind eating some other, other white meat(alligator). we're probably the eggplant capital of the country/world.

garden state(nj) where the soprano lives, snookie searched for juicey fat head on the beach, and the devil somewhere. I wouldn't mind eating some other, other white meat(alligator). we're probably the eggplant capital of the country/world.

I usually get my Gator Tail fix at the Seminole powwow down in Hollywood(FL not CA) once a year. You should take a trip some time. We have an abundance of different cultural foods here.

I was lucky enough to have a try on business trip, in Tennessee. unfortunately, its an appetizer and barely any meat. maybe one day, I can get more.

*message approved by Wonder Woman :D

Back