Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wonder Woman for late 2013

Sounds like you need to be casted for the role! :rotfl

In all seriousness my point is Megan Fox wouldn't have a career in acting if she didn't have a talent for it. Anyone who says otherwise simply doesn't like her acting which is fine, but that doesn't mean she can't act.

Here's a link to her acting trail so far.

https://m.imdb.com/name/nm1083271/filmotype/actress

Look, I understand she's talented. I'm not arguing that. Acting is a business that is majorly dependent on relationships that afford you the opportunities to even get into certain rooms to be seen for casting. Anybody that works in this business has to acknowledge that a working actor has talent. However, it's the craft that keeps you working. You can't compare Megan Fox, or at least she hasn't shown the depth yet, to a Jennifer Lawrence for example. They aren't even in the same category when it comes to craft. My point being, there are several other actresses in Hollywood who would do a better job.

Of course Megan Fox is talented, and has a career because of said talent. She's also good with her business (an area that majority of the more talented actors in Hollywood might not be as proficient as her). There are so many great actors that haven't been seen. It's simply a matter that given what I've seen of her work, and I've seen her work, I wouldn't cast her in the lead role of Warner Bros potentially huge franchise.

And by the way, showing me a link of her IMDB credits isn't gonna do it. Just because she has so many credits behind her, even at the level in the industry that they are, doesn't mean everything. There are actors with 10 credits to their resume that can do better work that someone who's got 40. It's a business.

Better?
tumblr_mae1g2JxqI1qbn0qxo1_400.jpg

:horror when???!? When?!?

As of 2009 Megan Fox said quote:

“Wonder Woman is a lame superhero… She flies around in her invisible jet and her weaponry is a lasso that makes you tell the truth. I just don’t get it. Somebody has a big challenge on their hands whoever takes that role but I don’t want to do it.”

Needless to say she's not interested sadly. In more recent news she and producer Michael Bay have made up apparently so she can take part in his upcoming TMNT movie as April O'Neil scheduled for release June 6 2014.

Good I think someone else might be a better pick! But Megan would be great in the new coming scary movie! :wink1:

Look, I understand she's talented. I'm not arguing that. Acting is a business that is majorly dependent on relationships that afford you the opportunities to even get into certain rooms to be seen for casting. Anybody that works in this business has to acknowledge that a working actor has talent. However, it's the craft that keeps you working. You can't compare Megan Fox, or at least she hasn't shown the depth yet, to a Jennifer Lawrence for example. They aren't even in the same category when it comes to craft. My point being, there are several other actresses in Hollywood who would do a better job.

Of course Megan Fox is talented, and has a career because of said talent. She's also good with her business (an area that majority of the more talented actors in Hollywood might not be as proficient as her). There are so many great actors that haven't been seen. It's simply a matter that given what I've seen of her work, and I've seen her work, I wouldn't cast her in the lead role of Warner Bros potentially huge franchise.

And by the way, showing me a link of her IMDB credits isn't gonna do it. Just because she has so many credits behind her, even at the level in the industry that they are, doesn't mean everything. There are actors with 10 credits to their resume that can do better work that someone who's got 40. It's a business.

I didn't say you were arguing her talent. As with just about anything... it's not what you know it's who know. I think her track history does prove something. To say it means nothing at all just isn't true.
Anyway my point again is simply that she does have talent. My point however has nothing to do with her new role. I'm not trying to argue that she's perfect for it. I simply pointed out what she's doing now. :)

Although I like her, IMO Fox is a B list actress at best. Wonder Woman needs an A list actress to portray her and carry a potential movie franchise.

Hey Snoop Megan is a "B" list actor starring in a potential movie franchise. But at least it's not as WW! :wink1:

Sorry for distracting the thread a bit with Megan Fox. She had fans out there that wanted to see her play the role but she's seems to have put that in the ground as of 2009 so I'll move on from it now.

I didn't say you were arguing her talent. As with just about anything... it's not what you know it's who know. I think her track history does prove something. To say it means nothing at all just isn't true.
Anyway my point again is simply that she does have talent. My point however has nothing to do with her new role. I'm not trying to argue that she's perfect for it. I simply pointed out what she's doing now. :)

As I did say, she does have talent. Her track record does prove something. I don't want to fight about this. Just look at the track record and ask if that screams confidence for a quality Wonder Woman.

As I did say, she does have talent. Her track record does prove something. I don't want to fight about this. Just look at the track record and ask if that screams confidence for a quality Wonder Woman.

Megan Fox as WW is dead and buried. I'm do wish to "fight" about anything either. As far as I'm concerned it's just a discussion just so we're clear. I don't mean to offend you or anyone else in any way. :1-1:

people think its easy to act? its extremely hard to make a career out of being an actor/actress, even for professional people with real, multiple talent like beth meddler and others. Especially for aging actress, they still might have work but less noticeable role. Lets face it, people bring up megan fox for her looks because its her strong point and not her acting. sure there's better actress out there but not a lot, with any experience/credential, to fill the looks. I remember the first close-up of her bending over the car's engine in transformer, she looks like a young Linda Carter. I am absolutely fine with her being WW but unfortunately, she's her own worst enemy. but who knows maybe its her bad strategy of negotiating for more $$$, say, etc.

My Picks for Wonder Woman are a little less known

Emmy Rossum - She's 26, 5'8" and did Mystic River, The Day After Tomorrow and Poseidon
Preety+Emmy+Rossum+Singer+pics+%25282%2529.jpeg

Odette Yustman - She's 27 5'9" and did Cloverfeild, Unborn and Some voice over work and smaller films.
Odette-Yustman.jpg

And of Course, because I love her, Kat Dennings - 26, 5'5" and I think you know what she's been in.
Kat-Dennings-Top-Shot.jpg

people think its easy to act? its extremely hard to make a career out of being an actor/actress, even for professional people with real, multiple talent like beth meddler and others. Especially for aging actress, they still might have work but less noticeable role. Lets face it, people bring up megan fox for her looks because its her strong point and not her acting. sure there's better actress out there but not a lot, with any experience/credential, to fill the looks. I remember the first close-up of her bending over the car's engine in transformer, she looks like a young Linda Carter. I am absolutely fine with her being WW but unfortunately, she's her own worst enemy. but who knows maybe its her bad strategy of negotiating for more $$$, say, etc.
It's easier to become a surgeon than it is an actor. That was told to me by a friend who is a top heart surgeon in the US. And I know a little something about the latter.

Emmy Rossum - She's 26, 5'8" and did Mystic River, The Day After Tomorrow and Poseidon

Odette Yustman - She's 27 5'9" and did Cloverfeild, Unborn and Some voice over work and smaller films.
Odette-Yustman.jpg

And of Course, because I love her, Kat Dennings - 26, 5'5" and I think you know what she's been in.

Love all 3 of these ladies. Emmy has done Broadway. She's great. Odette is probably the most physically right for the role being 5'9", and a good actress. Love Kat, just don't see her in the role. They're at the right age too. Most of the actresses I like are too old for the role: Monica Bellucci, Kate Beckinsale, Rachel Weiss, Claudia Black, or too short: Mila Kunis, etc.

It's easier to become a surgeon than it is an actor. That was told to me by a friend who is a top heart surgeon in the US. And I know a little something about the latter.

Love all 3 of these ladies. Emmy has done Broadway. She's great. Odette is probably the most physically right for the role being 5'9", and a good actress. Love Kat, just don't see her in the role. They're at the right age too. Most of the actresses I like are too old for the role: Monica Bellucci, Kate Beckinsale, Rachel Weiss, Claudia Black, or too short: Mila Kunis, etc.

Unfortunately I'm not a WB casting Director, otherwise I'd be looking at all three. And I agree on all the Actresses you stated were too old. Had WB done it 8 to 10 years ago like they should have, all of them could have been considered.

Odette-Yustman.jpg

Yep! Unknown is the way to go for WW casting! If they are going to make a justice league movie, then where's the WW, aquaman, hawk man, supergirl, flash, movies? Wow they are going so slow compare to marvel. Maybe Disney needs to buy DC as well. Let's get the ball rolling DC! I must see a movie with my favorite comic character!

Yep! Unknown is the way to go for WW casting! If they are going to make a justice league movie, then where's the WW, aquaman, hawk man, supergirl, flash, movies? Wow they are going so slow compare to marvel. Maybe Disney needs to buy DC as well. Let's get the ball rolling DC! I must see a movie with my favorite comic character!

They're making a JLA movie first and then splitting the single movies off from that more than likely.

Oh and DC is owned by Time/Warner, Disney isn't buying it any time soon.

They're making a JLA movie first and then splitting the single movies off from that more than likely.

Oh and DC is owned by Time/Warner, Disney isn't buying it any time soon.

Wow so they are doing it backwards? I heard they are not even usingnthe same actors for the movie and spin offs. I think it's more exciting to do what marvel has done. It's much more exciting to see the same actors return over and over again.

Although I like her, IMO Fox is a B list actress at best. Wonder Woman needs an A list actress to portray her and carry a potential movie franchise.

Or a kickass unknown.
I still like Adrienne palicki but as long as they pick a convincing actress I'll be excited
classicWWcostume.jpg

Back