Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I REALLY wish you guys would stop wishing (jinxing) for later ship dates, so contradicting :gah: "I cant wait" all year long then come time, oh I cant afford it. Not to mention, some of us want them on time. Just sayin' lol :duff

I REALLY wish you guys would stop wishing (jinxing) for later ship dates, so contradicting :gah: "I cant wait" all year long then come time, oh I cant afford it. Not to mention, some of us want them on time. Just sayin' lol :duff

No jinxing. I was just referring to when I expect my WW Ex to ship out to me according to my flex pay schedule. I wouldn't wish for delays on other eager collectors, especially after the Superman fiasco. I am still waiting for mine, so no jinxing us in the last batch. :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it'd be better to give us now all versions to choose because I don't want two WW in my collection. The worse scenario would be the variation turns out much better then the original one and leaves me no choice but to consider to order the variation.

it'd be better to give us now all versions to choose because I don't want two WW in my collection. The worse scenario would be the variation turns out much better then the original one and leaves me no choice but to consider to order the variation.

true similar to how they did with the hulks, variant should be offered close together for easy picking

Back