Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And then only a handful in the first batch..:lol
Seriously, especially considering she has an EVEN bigger ES than any previous PF
Lol
Hell my waitlisted Harley arrived weeks before some of the full pays :lol

Im hoping I get lucky again lol
You WL Doc? And yeah my flex pay stuff comes pretty decently early (I make all my flex pay dates the earliest in the month possible lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

And yeah my flex pay stuff comes pretty decently early (I make all my flex pay dates the earliest in the month possible lol

I wish I had thought of that when I planned out my flex pay schedule. My final payment is right on Christmas Day. :slap:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You WL Doc? And yeah my flex pay stuff comes pretty decently early (I make all my flex pay dates the earliest in the month possible lol

Yeah I did. I only had ivy and was gonna flip Harley. So I wl the exclusive and it converted. So I bought it and after looking at it I loved it. So I did on that one. Hopefully sonja is next :pray:

Yeah I did. I only had ivy and was gonna flip Harley. So I wl the exclusive and it converted. So I bought it and after looking at it I loved it. So I did on that one. Hopefully sonja is next :pray:
Well with the change in production piece you might get a lot of cancelations; fingers crossed

Attachments

• merry-christmas-motherfucker.jpg
    merry-christmas-motherfucker.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 253
Last edited:
Haha I know but april to august is a mighty big jump. Gotta be positive though! :lecture
Lol positivity all the way man. I'll post some really ****** pics on Monday lol
Should get s few hundred lol
That's why I went with 2 payments :lol
Smart man, I'll probably call in and ask to have it charged when it starts shipping lol worked twice so far :)
Mine is in December, but on the 5th tho.
Yeah same. Even though shipping is in the previous month, but you never know cause it's not too late for a delay
So this got moved up a few times and now they are moving it back? :slap
Yeah remember dude, they had it as October initially I think and then moved it to September and then to November Lol something along those lines

Back