Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No variants pls
You have no choice
Fools!.gif

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Besides, her original release date was December, they then moved it up to September. As long as she ships by December she'd actually be on time for the original release date....though I was looking forward to getting her early.

Fixed for accuracy. :wink1: :lol

As long as any delays mean a great piece once in hand...all will be forgiven. :lol

:lol No problem. However, although being a noob, I don't see how it takes YEARS to make this happen much less have delays.

Besides, her original release date was December, they then moved it up to September. As long as she ships by December she'd actually be on time for the original release date....though I was looking forward to getting her early.

I would agree if you PO'd when first advertised. I PO'd in July with great anticipation for Sept/Oct. But, on the same token w/all fairness, I haven't been waiting as long you as you guys :thud:

Read Igo's post over at SF. Wondering what could it be, Armoured, Gal Gadot... the mystery continues... :D

I honestly dont feel bad for anyone that buy two of anything and wanted to know ahead of time... first world problems right there.

Everyones concerns are heard. I can say this variant is not one people who are fans of the classic / modern / iconic suit would not have not gotten this one for. It's a bit niche.[/anotherclue]

There are variants coming up in the future that will be announced and shown with the non-variant version, similar to the Hulk trio. Weird, it's like, we're trying NOT to piss fans off and give them what they want sometimes, SOMETIMES....

:lol No problem. However, although being a noob, I don't see how it takes YEARS to make this happen much less have delays.

I would agree if you PO'd when first advertised. I PO'd in July with great anticipation for Sept/Oct. But, on the same token w/all fairness, I haven't been waiting as long you as you guys :thud:

Well you have to figure they have a couple factories trying to pump out all these pieces. So if anything goes wrong on one production casting or paint application it would delay any other pieces in the pipe line. Just because what we saw at the Con was a production sample, that is just what it says, a sample, a single piece run through the line to show what the finished product will look like. These could be held up anywhere, from casting to paint, to tailoring.

I don't think they're gonna delve into that universe, they've only scratched the surfaced of this one. But speaking of super women... Bring on Supergirl!!!!

Something actually just occurred to me. On the DC heroes portion of the PF line they Did Batman, GL and Superman in that order, then Wonder Woman and have Teased Power Girl and Batgirl, so once those go up for PO isn't time for three more Men before they go Three more Women? I'm discounting Lobo and Catwoman as an Anti-heroes/Villains of course.

I don't think they're gonna delve into that universe, they've only scratched the surfaced of this one. But speaking of super women... Bring on Supergirl!!!!

Sounds like it's going to be something unexpected--something that wouldn't stop fans of the classic/modern/iconic suit from getting the present release. There aren't that many WW possibilities. For a niche version I would think Kingdom Come or Crime Syndicate would be the main options.

Also, I can't wait to see what they have planned for Supergirl. I thought she'd be revealed before they did Power Girl.

Smokes Zod. Just noticed how much you have on PO. Thank you for making that public. Now I don't feel as bad

Smokes Zod. Just noticed how much you have on PO. Thank you for making that public. Now I don't feel as bad

Happy to be of service! If it helps even more, my sig doesn't even show all of them. It's possible that I have a very serious problem with collecting in moderation--also, I need a bigger house.

Back