Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So WW and a second character (I guess sups or batman) will be varients. The third is entirely new. Maybe Flash or Aquaman?

So WW and a second character (I guess sups or batman) will be varients. The third is entirely new. Maybe Flash or Aquaman?

It'll probably be the trinity

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Standby, Im asking SS right now.... Ok 3 piece series "typically" would be EX #1, RE #2, Variant #3 = 3 piece series.

Last edited:
This is from the blog:

David Igo: There’s a variant edition we are considering for her, I think people won’t expect at all, to go with a new three piece series. I’ll just go ahead and let that sink in a bit, but expect to hear more about it next year…

This is from the blog:

David Igo: There’s a variant edition we are considering for her, I think people won’t expect at all, to go with a new three piece series. I’ll just go ahead and let that sink in a bit, but expect to hear more about it next year…

Is that from an SSC rep or self assumption

From SSC Rep, it was her interpretation of the context of the above blog quote.

Make this the new 52 ex

WonderWoman10.jpg

This is from the blog:

I read that too but wanted to know if the Ex Reg Variant was the three piece meant.
From SSC Rep, it was her interpretation of the context of the above blog quote.
Yeah figured as much after lol
Make this the new 52 ex

View attachment 129078
Dude I'd actually get that. Awesome as ****

Last edited:
I don't think the new 3-piece series will be the trinity.

SS confirmed there will be 2 varients (WW and I am assuming batman or superman). But, the third statue will be entirely new...

Back