Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How come no one wants a Manhunter (well most) he'd be amazing in mixed media and even more epic fully sculpted

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

How come no one wants a Manhunter (well most) he'd be amazing in mixed media and even more epic fully sculpted

Probably the same reason kids don't dress up as MM for Halloween, Walmart doesn't carry shirts with him on it, and there has only been about one statue of him made in like ever :wink1:

Probably the same reason kids don't dress up as MM for Halloween, Walmart doesn't carry shirts with him on it, and there has only been about one statue of him made in like ever :wink1:

The more reason to make a great one don't you think? And imagine the low ES Lol CBG is going to be on that like a rapist on a victim

I want him, as far as I'm concerned no JLA line up is complete without him.

I think he's amazing and such an necessary part of the League. Would love an ex of him with some switch out transparent parts. Or whatever they give us man. I'll take whatever

Flash please then Green Arrow

Outside of JLA I'd like to see Nightwing, Azrael, Super girl, Deathstroke, Solomon Grundy, and Bane. Just a couple off the top of my head

If you're gunning for the JLA, than Martian Manhunter is a must, IMO. Besides he's one of DC's most powerful characters..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There you go, we're starting to get some Manhunter love

Is there any news or secret video snapshots of a a Cyborg pf in the works?

Haven't heard anything. However they may have been some sort of WIP sketches when the DC license was launched. Correct me if I'm wrong guys

Haven't heard anything. However they may have been some sort of WIP sketches when the DC license was launched. Correct me if I'm wrong guys

Just wondering with the casting news of cyborg for MoS2.

Also hear today's news guys? JLA is officially happening and Zack Snyder is attatched.

Lmao CBG would've gone through his Animated Movie/series collection to get his info

Nothing wrong with this? I learn everything about my DC universe through cartoons and animated tv series. Comics are just too long and boring to me. It's just to labor intensive to sit through reading a comic book in my opinion. But watching a cartoon, now that's real entertainment. I really enjoy every time a new DC, marvel or other anime style American superheroes comes out on DVD. I learn about the DC guy with the red uniform and lighting bolt who is really a child? What the hell? It's so weird and I don't like the formula. Then Wonder Woman is really created by the god out of sand? That is still kind of cool. But you get my drift. Cartoons might be the future with the internet. Comics will hopefully someday have no words and just pics. That would be so nice to just look at the pics and be able to know what is happening. I do now anyways and don't even need to read it to understand what is going on just by the art work. Been doing it since I grab my first comic way back. I'm not joking. This is the truth.
Wonder Woman I only know her from the tv show with Linda carter. But that's it. Thanks to the animated movies I learn so much about her now. But she still is my favorite comic characters! Thanks so much Steve sculpted her to perfection.

Nothing wrong with this? I learn everything about my DC universe through cartoons and animated tv series. Comics are just too long and boring to me. It's just to labor intensive to sit through reading a comic book in my opinion. But watching a cartoon, now that's real entertainment. I really enjoy every time a new DC, marvel or other anime style American superheroes comes out on DVD. I learn about the DC guy with the red uniform and lighting bolt who is really a child? What the hell? It's so weird and I don't like the formula. Then Wonder Woman is really created by the god out of sand? That is still kind of cool. But you get my drift. Cartoons might be the future with the internet. Comics will hopefully someday have no words and just pics. That would be so nice to just look at the pics and be able to know what is happening. I do now anyways and don't even need to read it to understand what is going on just by the art work. Been doing it since I grab my first comic way back. I'm not joking. This is the truth.
Wonder Woman I only know her from the tv show with Linda carter. But that's it. Thanks to the animated movies I learn so much about her now. But she still is my favorite comic characters! Thanks so much Steve sculpted her to perfection.

:horror:cuckoo::cuckoo::huh:banghead:gun

Comics will hopefully someday have no words and just pics. That would be so nice to just look at the pics and be able to know what is happening. I do now anyways and don't even need to read it to understand what is going on just by the art work. Been doing it since I grab my first comic way back. I'm not joking. This is the truth.

:lol

Hentai would be the only comics that do not need text. Are you sure you're 'reading' the right ones! :lol

Back