Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you guys think it will be possible to fit Supes and WW together on one Besta shelf? I mean both together in one cube as a couple for display?

No way. I use a Besta system and Superman and Batman are very frustrating not only size wise but they are also very heavy. I would plan on WW having her own cube. Especially with that wide Spear

No way. I use a Besta system and Superman and Batman are very frustrating not only size wise but they are also very heavy. I would plan on WW having her own cube. Especially with that wide Spear

That's what I was thinking too. I saw Bats put in a Besta with Joker but WW spear would probably get in the way of Supes. Kind of sucks 'cause Supes and WW would look awesome together but oh well. Thanks for letting me know. You guys are so lucky to have Supes in hand!!

That's what I was thinking too. I saw Bats put in a Besta with Joker but WW spear would probably get in the way of Supes. Kind of sucks 'cause Supes and WW would look awesome together but oh well. Thanks for letting me know. You guys are so lucky to have Supes in hand!!

Yeah, I had Batman and Joker together but just spread them out tonight. Joker is thin so it works well. The sculpted capes take up a lot of real estate. I plan to have my WW in the cube next to Superman. At least until I have Reeve and MOS and then need to create a Super Besta :)

I feel bad for statuedude :(

So I'm fairly new on the boards, why does everyone make fun of CBG so much? Why does he not get banned?

Yeah, I had Batman and Joker together but just spread them out tonight. Joker is thin so it works well. The sculpted capes take up a lot of real estate. I plan to have my WW in the cube next to Superman. At least until I have Reeve and MOS and then need to create a Super Besta :)

I am just so worried of the small space gap when you put Batman in the Besta... must super carefully work and move him when it's time to clean, in the smaller display area.

Do you guys think it will be possible to fit Supes and WW together on one Besta shelf? I mean both together in one cube as a couple for display?

That's one thing that annoys me about SSC's DC PFs. They are so big! The bases are too big! I would have Superman right now, were it not for that huge base. Sigh!

I am just so worried of the small space gap when you put Batman in the Besta... must super carefully work and move him when it's time to clean, in the smaller display area.

definitely. as nice as the cape is, its huge and makes him very difficult to display. I have already bumped mine once or twice while moving him. Luckily no damage or paint nicks.

Back