Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wonder Woman for late 2012

Congrats, looks like he pretty much fixed the leg issue from the earlier pics, still think the ribs are a little on the slight side, but very cool statue.

She is not as thick as some like to portray her, but then this was not the intend of the sculpt to begin with.
Still the paint and face are the very best I have ever seen in person. The factories cannot mass produce this. I :pray: they come close!

Only a matter of months before SSC releases Wonder Woman.... she better have a nice plum culo....

Alex...If you ever want to sell this, please LMK..... :wave

This will be one of my last pieces to sell. I doubt I will ever let go of her, I like her that much! But you are on my target list!

:lecture this is the best WW I've seen so far. Nothing comes close. SS got their hands full to even come close to this custom WW. :pray:

They already came close to that when they made the Mystique com. Actually, they made that exact statue.

The best WW statue made to date was DC Direct.

DCD610wwHughesStat.jpg

Don't like that one either.

They are all 1/5 custom made stuff from G. Luna. I may be selling them very soon. I am still undecided.
I have the original masters, I have a hard time with Metamorpho. I am not sure if SS will ever make him and you dont see him made at all!
As I said I love the work John did on this, however I am very excited to see what SS does with the new PF
My appetite for DC is much more than Marvel. I was just buying Marvel stuff to keep me going, now that DC and SS are pumping out great statues I am more than excited to have the new WW :yess:

So you're more of a DC guy? But Iron Man is your avatar... I'm all confused! :panic:

:lol so picky. I hope SS can make us all happy. The bar has been set extremely high now.

There is no reason why they shouldn't, most of the comic women they have done have been the best representation of the character IMO, the AH line is outstanding, also rogue, psylocke, she hulk, all top knotch IMO, hopefully they'll give something we never seen before, like with the other pfs in the line, oh btw, poison ivy is hot as hell as well, so there you go.

There is no reason why they shouldn't, most of the comic women they have done have been the best representation of the character IMO, the AH line is outstanding, also rogue, psylocke, she hulk, all top knotch IMO, hopefully they'll give something we never seen before, like with the other pfs in the line, oh btw, poison ivy is hot as hell as well, so there you go.

How about the PF spider woman pose? :monkey3

Can't wait for this, hope we. Get a preview soon. This one will be my most wanted statue ever. More than batman, talon, vampi, lady death, ivy, rouge, baby doll, etc. Well one one can rule over wonder woman and it could be galactus.

Just like any live action WW movie, a WW premium format statue has such high expectations, anything less than perfect will be perceived as a fail. I hope Sideshow pulls this off. They better use their best concept artist and sculptors on this one.

Just like any live action WW movie, a WW premium format statue has such high expectations, anything less than perfect will be perceived as a fail. I hope Sideshow pulls this off. They better use their best concept artist and sculptors on this one.

I love. The custom sex up version. :monkey3 really I do. I hope SS can match that one. It was stunning! SS please give us your best sculpters, painters, quality control people this must have no flaws. She's part of the big 3.

I love. The custom sex up version. :monkey3 really I do. I hope SS can match that one. It was stunning! SS please give us your best sculpters, painters, quality control people this must have no flaws. She's part of the big 3.

With that said who would be the sculpter that you would like to see take her on?

Trevor Grove
Tim Miller, I know he's with Bowen
Mark Newman but he scares me his stuff is hit or miss
?????

I know I am missing someone, theres so much Talent out there

Back