Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wonder Woman for late 2012

Wait a second! Did you guys see this one?

My personal WW by John F

IMG_7468.jpg
IMG_7469.jpg
IMG_7470.jpg

Only a matter of months before SSC releases Wonder Woman.... she better have a nice plum culo....

My personal WW by John F

IMG_7468.jpg
IMG_7469.jpg
IMG_7470.jpg

Alex...If you ever want to sell this, please LMK..... :wave

I love that wonder woman conversion from mystique. How much was it? She's sexy and strong looking. He has set the bar extremely high for SS to match. I just hope SS can match this.

So long as she looks like WW, and not a stripper in a Halloween costume, I think I'll be happy.

Perez, Hughes, Jones all knew who WW is. Best place to start.

I agree. I need class in my collection not a bunch of half naked female statues dressed up as super heros. Poison Ivy PF is the only exception.

My personal WW by John F

IMG_7468.jpg
nice paint but i'm still not a fan...left leg/hip area looks odd and she's just too thin for my liking...i expect SSC to surpass this one easily

i'm curious though...who did the Plastic Man and Metamorpho in the background ?...they look excellent...first time i've seen them

thanks for any response :)

nice paint but i'm still not a fan...left leg/hip area looks odd and she's just too thin for my liking...i expect SSC to surpass this one easily

i'm curious though...who did the Plastic Man and Metamorpho in the background ?...they look excellent...first time i've seen them

:lecture she's not too thin. She's just right. :wink1: she's awsome.

They are all 1/5 custom made stuff from G. Luna. I may be selling them very soon. I am still undecided.
I have the original masters, I have a hard time with Metamorpho. I am not sure if SS will ever make him and you dont see him made at all!
As I said I love the work John did on this, however I am very excited to see what SS does with the new PF
My appetite for DC is much more than Marvel. I was just buying Marvel stuff to keep me going, now that DC and SS are pumping out great statues I am more than excited to have the new WW :yess:

:lecture she's not too thin. She's just right. :wink1: she's awsome.

Thanks comicbookguy!
Did you ever see my HQ based on Rouge John did?
She is very nice too!
HQ, WW, Supergirl, IVy... man the list goes on!
There are so many other sexy vixens in DC! I hope SS does them all!!!! :pray:

Back