Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wonder Woman for late 2012

Until the New52 Clark was Married, so unless he's two-timing Lois, no, Wonder Woman can go with Bruce.

New52, huh? I guess it all depends on what continuity you're into.

Screen-shot-2012-01-24-at-104052-PM.png

Batman is cool because he can pretty much boink any chick. He's not tied down. Wonder Woman Catwoman Vicky Vale... etc. etc. :lol

New52, huh? I guess it all depends on what continuity you're into.

Screen-shot-2012-01-24-at-104052-PM.png

Great art work but that style is not my liking. To me the superman here looks way too old. He looks like he's 60 there. But if that's the style you like. Real life people wearing realistic clothes type of artwork then it's amazingly real. :monkey1 but that's just me.

Great art work but that style is not my liking. To me the superman here looks way too old. He looks like he's 60 there. But if that's the style you like. Real life people wearing realistic clothes type of artwork then it's amazingly real. :monkey1 but that's just me.

That's Superman in the Future...It's Kingdom Come...for godsake READ MORE COMICS.

That is some nice work transforming the Mystique Comiquette into WW.There is still some work to be done.You can see some of the paint application on her backside and a flaw to smooth out on her back.Plus he says on Statue Forum it's not 100% complete.I think he's in France.Real nice work.

That's Superman in the Future...It's Kingdom Come...for godsake READ MORE COMICS.

:slap oops I had no clue. I only read 3 cat woman Jim balent issues in my life. I always buy the comics for the art and just follow the story by the pictures. Well if its in the future, then Oldie supes is fine.

That custom WW is a fine piece of work, but it's not a Wonder Woman pose, imo. If someone really wants to make a great WW, they should use the recent Lara Croft PF or the Darth Talon PF statues for something a bit more "warrior looking."

That custom WW is a fine piece of work, but it's not a Wonder Woman pose, imo. If someone really wants to make a great WW, they should use the recent Lara Croft PF or the Darth Talon PF statues for something a bit more "warrior looking."

I love that calm sexy pose. That custom is insanely awsome. SS better give us one like this custom one. :pray:

:slap oops I had no clue. I only read 3 cat woman Jim balent issues in my life. I always buy the comics for the art and just follow the story by the pictures. Well if its in the future, then Oldie supes is fine.
do yourself a favour and change your name...you're embarrassing yourself

do yourself a favour and change your name...you're embarrassing yourself

I knew someone was going to bring this up. But I'm a huge comicbookguy fan who loves the art but hate to read them. Does that count? :nana:

I'm beginning to think his username was a random pick :lol

:exactly:
Let me guess, you're one of those guys that will watch anything in crappy dub because you can't be bothered to read subtitles... :thwak

:exactly:
Let me guess, you're one of those guys that will watch anything in crappy dub because you can't be bothered to read subtitles... :thwak

:rotfl wow how did you know. I do that all the time when I watch anime. Same as the transfomers Japanese g1 series. I kind of know what's going no in those dub shows, so who care about the subtitles..

Back