Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wonder Woman for late 2013

Yup. I saw Thor 2 this past weekend and said to my friend that Jamie Alexander is way hotter than Natalie Portman. Thor chose...poorly. :lol

indiana_jones_grail_knight-you-have-chosen-poorly.jpg

she'll be more sexy as a muscled WW. Great actor/actress bulk up or trim or muscle up for roles all the time. she have the facial look for sure.

Yup. I saw Thor 2 this past weekend and said to my friend that Jamie Alexander is way hotter than Natalie Portman. Thor chose...poorly. :lol

I :love Natalie but Jaime, Yes she could take a pounding dish one out :wink1::)

So....is Wonder Woman ever coming out as a Premium Format?

Even Odin was all like dude go **** Sif, she wants your D, but nope. He wants Natalie Portman. I hate to be one of those guys but I kind of can't see Jamie as Wonder Woman, she's literally just Sif to me now. I thought Chris Evans was an exception since he completely NAILED Steve Rogers. I dunno, we'd have to wait and see what happens though.

I totally agree with your point. I've always been one to hate see one person play multiple parts in the same genre. to me, if you play one person, you're that person. you can' go and be another character, it's hard for me as a viewer to accept that you're both wonder woman and sif. it's just weird. so if I already identify you as sif then you're sif, never can you be wonder woman. just my perspective.

I totally agree with your point. I've always been one to hate see one person play multiple parts in the same genre. to me, if you play one person, you're that person. you can' go and be another character, it's hard for me as a viewer to accept that you're both wonder woman and sif. it's just weird. so if I already identify you as sif then you're sif, never can you be wonder woman. just my perspective.

I see your point but who do you see Chris Evans as Johnny Storm or Capt, America? or Ryan Reynolds who has played Deadpool and Green Lantern?

u go colossus, wah that wah!!!

Just found out he's also in TMNT as Casey Jones. that Chris Evans got around.

I see your point but who do you see Chris Evans as Johnny Storm or Capt, America? or Ryan Reynolds who has played Deadpool and Green Lantern?

I see evans as cap cause I basically don't recognize those FF movies (garbage)....and Reynolds as none of the above cause he was horrible as both.

Reynolds is just not made for superheroes movie. I love how 300 cast unknown actor Gerald Butler and he played it perfectly. Hollywood have so many option to pick new actor, other than Chris Evan for TMNT, Cap A, (Not saying Chris isn't a good actor).

Back