Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wonder Woman for late 2013

Blasphemy :pfft:

:nana:

tumblr_inline_mgdso1ig2t1raj8mk.gif

:lol :lol :lol

Most woman who would be considered for the role are not heavily built. That body toning can be achieved in the gym. Also WW power is not based on the size of her muscles.

Most woman who would be considered for the role are not heavily built. That body toning can be achieved in the gym. Also WW power is not based on the size of her muscles.

... It's based on the size of her...... lasso? :lol :lol :lol

Last edited:

Too skinny....

I vote for Julia too ... she was awesome in *****slap.

and if your thinking is bulk, try this on for size Chyna

if memory serves when WW first showed up in comics she was a bit thick

Real nice WW by artdude..AKA:AD

There is a lot of internet chatter going on about who will play Wonder Woman???
Here are few photo's of Jamie Alexander who just might be tall enough at 5'9".She was good as Sif in THOR.She seems to be one of the top 2 choices along with Olga Kurylenko from James Bonds Quantum of Solace that Warner Bros/DC are looking at.
Also mentioned were Elodie Yung from GI Joe Retaliation and Gal Gadot from Fast Five.

yea, just beef her up like that jack man fella did in wolverine and we're good to go with WW.

HAHAHAHA

That's closer to what Wonder Woman would look like

Agreed based on the original 1941 version

Real nice WW by artdude..AKA:AD

There is a lot of internet chatter going on about who will play Wonder Woman???
Here are few photo's of Jamie Alexander who just might be tall enough at 5'9".She was good as Sif in THOR.She seems to be one of the top 2 choices along with Olga Kurylenko from James Bonds Quantum of Solace that Warner Bros/DC are looking at.
Also mentioned were Elodie Yung from GI Joe Retaliation and Gal Gadot from Fast Five.

She would work

Yup, just give her blue contacts and I think Jamie Alexander would make a great WW.

yea, just beef her up like that jack man fella did in wolverine and we're good to go with WW.

Always thought she is Sexy in Thor as Sif

HAHAHAHA

Agreed based on the original 1941 version

She would work

Always thought she is Sexy in Thor as Sif

she'll be more sexy as a muscled WW. Great actor/actress bulk up or trim or muscle up for roles all the time. she have the facial look for sure.

Yup. I saw Thor 2 this past weekend and said to my friend that Jamie Alexander is way hotter than Natalie Portman. Thor chose...poorly. :lol

Even Odin was all like dude go **** Sif, she wants your D, but nope. He wants Natalie Portman. I hate to be one of those guys but I kind of can't see Jamie as Wonder Woman, she's literally just Sif to me now. I thought Chris Evans was an exception since he completely NAILED Steve Rogers. I dunno, we'd have to wait and see what happens though.

Back