Wonder Woman - June 2, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're calling me a child? Do you see some of the stuff that you post? :lol

Would you feel more comfortable if I were 70 years old (as opposed to 21) and had the same opinion? My cursor is one step closer to that "unfriend" button... ;)

Is not about the age, is about ur childlike mentality towards all horror lol.

Legos are baby- child toys too you know :dunno

The girl that worked in the phone shop and told Woody she wanted it up the butt. :lol

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Now that I think about it, the wife was pretty hot as well. MILF hot. :lecture

Up the butt? Eww disgusting

Is not about the age, is about ur childlike mentality towards all horror lol.

That's the excuse I hear all the time:

You don't like horror = you're childish.

Legos are baby- child toys too you know :dunno

Spoiler Spoiler:

Cheer up, at least we like the MIB films and Frank the Pug. :)

maxresdefault.jpg

But on a more serious note, I do apologize to the mods and other members here for my participation in the derailment of this thread. As you all know, my disdain for any film franchise and/or genre is nothing personal against anyone here. I'll stop with the hate and just focus on the stuff that I like. :monkey3

That's the excuse I hear all the time:

You don't like horror = you're childish.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Cheer up, at least we like the MIB films and Frank the Pug. :)

maxresdefault.jpg

But on a more serious note, I do apologize to the mods and other members here for my participation in the derailment of this thread. As you all know, my disdain for any film franchise and/or genre is nothing personal against anyone here. I'll stop with the hate and just focus on the stuff that I like. :monkey3

You really own a house at 21? What do u do for work?

The girl that worked in the phone shop and told Woody she wanted it up the butt. :lol

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Now that I think about it, the wife was pretty hot as well. MILF hot. :lecture

Oh yeah her..that was a different episode I think :wink1:

Michelle Monaghan super hot MILF my friend

Last edited:
You really own a house at 21? What do u do for work?

I work at a boarding school that pays some relatively big bucks - it's the same boarding school that I went to as a kid, and I grew to love the place so much that I wanted to get a job there. I live in a faculty house as it's part of my job deal. I was lucky, and if it makes you feel better, I still have a hard time believing that I actually have the job.

I work at a boarding school that pays some relatively big bucks - it's the same boarding school that I went to as a kid, and I grew to love the place so much that I wanted to get a job there. I live in a faculty house as it's part of my job deal. I was lucky, and if it makes you feel better, I still have a hard time believing that I actually have the job.

Thats really cool

Back