Wonder Woman - June 2, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isn't that chick in something where she goes topless or something?

She's got a hell of a rack on her.

Shes the only reason to watch texas chainsaw 3D

giphy.gif

AAhhh.. Alexandra Daddario.... :love .... I watched the episode of true detective in slowmo over, and over, and over..... :blissy ..... :rotfl

Yup I saw that episode or rather scene and... :fireworks

At the same time I kept thinking will they actually let her do another Percy Jackson film after this :lol

There is no reason whatsoever to watch TC3D... or any other films in that franchise. :lecture

*waits for everyone to get triggered*

There is no reason whatsoever to watch TC3D... or any other films in the franchise. :lecture

*waits for everyone to get triggered*

IIIIIIIIIIIIII...Agree. Basically let's put sweating T & A in a film that isn't Freddy or Jason to make a movie..doesn't matter if the cult classic is ruined in the process :pfft:

Shes the only reason to watch texas chainsaw 3D

giphy.gif

'Welcome to Texas, mother ****er'. That film can GTFO. :lol

As mentioned, you see those plump hooters in True Detective. :monkey3

27043B35560E5D7E276869

The other girl in it (Lili Simmons, I believe) that Woody was screwing had a smoking hot booty too. :drool

'Welcome to Texas, mother ****er'. That film can GTFO. :lol

As mentioned, you see those plump hooters in True Detective. :monkey3

27043B35560E5D7E276869

The other girl in it (Lili Simmons, I believe) that Woody was screwing had a smoking hot booty too. :drool

You talking about his wife played by Monohan or the Hooker

Sometimes you really post as young as you are lol. Why must you be such a child :lol

You're calling me a child? Do you see some of the stuff that you post? :lol

Would you feel more comfortable if I were 70 years old (as opposed to 21) and had the same opinion? My cursor is one step closer to that "unfriend" button... ;)

Back