Wonder Woman 1984 - June 5, 2020

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
xZ4ePTe.jpg

LO6xmR3.jpg

lR4cati.jpg

A7uqnwd.jpg

That's funny that Pedro's villain character is modeled after Donald Trump who didn't even win re-election. So much for their relevant political crusade, lol. In other news James Gunn just announced that Suicide Squad 2 will have a very strong anti-Bob Dole message.

That's funny that Pedro's villain character is modeled after Donald Trump who didn't even win re-election. So much for their relevant political crusade, lol. In other news James Gunn just announced that Suicide Squad 2 will have a very strong anti-Bob Dole message.

I don?t think satire has an expiry date nor is it dependent on who holds office. If that was even their intent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be fair Trump has stated that he:
1) Won the election
2) The election was a fraud
3) Has airproof evidence to support this.

So let's not declare that he lost just yet.

In other news, I have evidence that the moon is actually made of cheese if anybody wants to donate money to my non-profit personal debt charity to reveal this.....

Back to reality, Is anybody actually going to the theater to see WW, or are you guys planning to watch digital?

Back to reality, Is anybody actually going to the theater to see WW, or are you guys planning to watch digital?

I?m not going back to theatres for a long time. Post-vaccine I guess, if things go as planned.

So digital it is. I don?t mind paying for good content.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The reality is, many of the bad guys in 80s movies were modeled on Donald Trump. The guy has been a real-life movie villain for a long, long time.

So, when you make a movie that's set in the 80s, it's pretty hard to make a movie villain that doesn't draw parallels to Trump.

Back