Wonder Woman 1984 - June 5, 2020

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would rather see what else her lips are good at. :naughty

2 1_SrMRKsFxKMaJWI9HEkZb3w.jpg

:lol :lol :lol

Poor Gadot loves showing off her rear end yet ends up with an action figure where her rear end got sent to the phantom zone lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay I'm gonna white knight on that one because what that guy did was despicable. Being gay doesn't give you a free pass to sexually assault someone in public. I know she's playing it off in that video but IIRC she later said that she was shocked and PISSED that he did that.

He was some fashion designer wanting to see how her dress was made with a built in bra or something and took it upon himself to grope her on live television. She said she was in shock but didn't throw a fit because of pre-#Metoo fears of standing up for herself and that she's since let it go but yeah if any dude tries that again he's toast gay or not, lol.

He was some fashion designer wanting to see how her dress was made with a built in bra or something and took it upon himself to grope her on live television. She said she was in shock but didn't throw a fit because of pre-#Metoo fears of standing up for herself and that she's since let it go but yeah if any dude tries that again he's toast gay or not, lol.

I just looked it up I thought that was from a movie holy crap!

I wonder if the flat chested chicks he interviewed were upset he didn?t grab their boobs to see how their dress was holding up lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey OP I think it’s time to unfortunately change the date of release on the title of this thread :lecture

Back