Wonder Woman 1984 - 1/6th scale Wonder Woman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love her head- it's boss af!
So when this rubber body fades away- and it will fade away, will I be able to pop her head and remove all her costume and bracelets and put them on a body with articulated joints?

They say a 1/6 invisible jet is included with this release.

You?re kidding right? On one hand, it will be expensive and take up too much space. On the other hand, it will make a good complement to the WW figure and look great next to the Burton Batmobile.
We haven?t gotten a good look at the jet yet, so wondering what features it would have.

You?re kidding right? On one hand, it will be expensive and take up too much space. On the other hand, it will make a good complement to the WW figure and look great next to the Burton Batmobile.
We haven?t gotten a good look at the jet yet, so wondering what features it would have.

:slap :rotfl

Based on the description, it sounds like a new upper torso. "Enhanced articulations on shoulders allowing flexible movement" and "Newly developed specialized body with over 17 points of articulations" make it seem that this is more than just a new head sculpt.

Ah good catch, haha Yep it appears to be so! :)

The hair isn't so bad, Thor Dark World worked quite well, Aquaman not as much. But in all honesty, her body type shouldn't be left in extreme poses anyway, so what much point is there for extreme articulation of her head? The facial expression screams stoic rooted to the floor determinism. I think if you guys want to articulate it a lot you'll have to seek out the Golden Armour rooted hair sculpt to put on it.

I think people ask way too much of Hot Toys to create magic materials with properties that always retain its form whilst being durable and strong yet bendy and pliable at 1/6 of the scale that the real material itself is not even able to do for a lifetime.

Agree with your assessment. I think better materials/techniques are out there, but of course I speculate HT would deem it too costly to mass produce them. Though I think their figures hold up fine. These are larger, 1/6 scaled figures with more parts compared to smaller scaled figures. I've posed the heck out of my JL WW; I've pushed the articulation and consistently rigorously posed it around for fun - and it was fun - and it's still okay.

Greatest post I've read here.

I'm going to guess its primary feature will be stealth technology...:lol

Stealth technology, a Hot Toys patent. They also employed it for such releases as Batman Returns Catwoman and Penguin, Sgt Elias from Platoon, the 1:4 scale Police Shootout T-800 and the 1:4 scale Predator and Dutch. It's so good I've never been able to find any of these figures in my collection.

Hah, would actually be quite apt for the Predator

I see that SSC is back to their EX bonus accessories for a lot of these recent Hot Toys announcements.

It seemed like these SSC EX were becoming less frequent recently until now.

Debating whether that WW84 lasso effect accessory is worth the extra $50 (after tax and shipping) or just go with my usual stores that do not charge for either.

Thanks. I?m surprised nobody really brought it up when he mentioned a 1/6 jet. I mean that would be one heck of a display. I?m guessing it would be made of clear plastic. Doubt it would be made since a 1/6 scale of The Bat from The Dark Knight Rises was never made. And I guess Hot Toys stopped with the vehicles because of shipping. I?m just wondering the source of a mention of a 1/6 scale jet.

Thanks. I?m surprised nobody really brought it up when he mentioned a 1/6 jet. I mean that would be one heck of a display. I?m guessing it would be made of clear plastic. Doubt it would be made since a 1/6 scale of The Bat from The Dark Knight Rises was never made. And I guess Hot Toys stopped with the vehicles because of shipping. I?m just wondering the source of a mention of a 1/6 scale jet.

😏......

Sculpted hair is great, but the face sculpt throws me off a bit... why didn't they just use the one from the Golden Armor version? That is the best likeness of Gal Gadot I've seen outside of the Infinity Studios bust. Justice League body and weapons + Golden Armor headsculpt + removable tiara from this figure = perfection.

Sculpted hair is great, but the face sculpt throws me off a bit... why didn't they just use the one from the Golden Armor version? That is the best likeness of Gal Gadot I've seen outside of the Infinity Studios bust. Justice League body and weapons + Golden Armor headsculpt + removable tiara from this figure = perfection.

I don't know but I agree 100%

I'm definitely picking up the golden armour, trying to decide if I need the deluxe. Whilst it looks amazing outstretched, it won't fit in a besta...

Yeah, BBTS used to be my go to for Hot Toys back in the low shipping/no tax days, but unfortunately they mark up everything to the point where it’s about the same price as Sideshow and no rewards points.

This one was sculpted by someone else, unfortunately. The golden armour figure is sculpted by Yulli. She is responsible for the best headsculpts for Hot toys figures.

Back