Wolvie vs Sabretooth

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys for the insights. I will just display it with Uncanny X men #210, Supposedly their first battle, eventhough Wolverine #10 was supposedly, officiallythe first battle (Difference in published years)

ifu03612 - Somehow I wished Logan's expression was to be more menacing cause Sabretooth's are. Whereas the sculpt & paint is top notch.

SolidLiquidFox said:
I was in my early teens when that came out. Very cool story arc.

I vote for Omega Red for the next Wolverine diorama down the line, what do you think? :cool:
I doubt that would happen, Omega Red isn't a big enough villian for a diorama.

Captain America vs the Red Skull would be great. Great colors to work with for Sideshow; the blue of Cap vs the red of the Skull.....

rogueboy said:
I doubt that would happen, Omega Red isn't a big enough villian for a diorama.

Captain America vs the Red Skull would be great. Great colors to work with for Sideshow; the blue of Cap vs the red of the Skull.....

Remember, I said Wolverine Vs diorama. One that features Wolvie fighting somebody else. Omega Red's coils would make for a great visual. I honestly don't know who else besides the Hulk would be a good diorama partner for Wolvie. They just did Hulk Vs a small character so that's probably not happening soon.

I am sure the next diorama will probably be CapVsSkull, SurferVsThanos or DDVsBullseye. I hope. :monkey3

I ordered this at SDCC after talking with Donna one of the great sales reps at the SS booth. She made me a really good deal on it so I decided to get it as this was the one Dio I'd been thinking about getting for a while. It's a really nice piece and I'm very happy that I ordered it. My first Marvel SS piece and a winner indeed. :chew

jlcmsu said:
I ordered this at SDCC after talking with Donna one of the great sales reps at the SS booth. She made me a really good deal on it so I decided to get it as this was the one Dio I'd been thinking about getting for a while. It's a really nice piece and I'm very happy that I ordered it. My first Marvel SS piece and a winner indeed. :chew

They had one at their booth with a price tag on it. When I went back awhile later, it was gone. Did you pick that up? You will not regret it at all, beautiful statue!

Amazing pictures Fritz! Thank you for sharing.

I just ordered the regular version and am very exited.:bounce

Back