Premium Format Wolverine Premium Format (Standard) - How much does it go for these days?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1907ce8256bcad511d356a8de865976b.jpg

He is not having a stroke anymore hahaha

I would love a wolverine in my collection. SSC's would be nice. XM's would be better. That new custom would be best.

A mint Wolverine PF reg is going anywhere between $550-$600 (shipping included). I think that's a pretty decent price for a reg. The exclusive is going for much more than that and I can't believe it, because that other head makes him look like he's having a stroke.

I don't think XM's Wolverine will alter the current AM price for SS's. No doubt XM's will go up in value big time, but I think SS's will stay right around where it is.

this is good to know, cause i have po the xm wolve and try to sell this sideshow ones.

I remember when these were going for $700-$1000. I think the stuff from XM and the customs have taken some of the air out. The PF looks very good works nicely juxtaposed vs. Sabretooth. I also have the comiquette which I think looks better. I think the EX goes for around $700 these days. I have the XM on preorder so am really looking forward to putting that one side by side with the other two. At which point I may sell one. Selling on ebay is a major headache, but pretty much the only game in town. I still have a bucketload of stuff to sell.

I have so much **** I'd like to sell, just don't want to deal with the headache of crap show that is Ebay......
eBay can be a huge headache.
$25 for Premium and sell here :huh Saving the 10% fee on every sale should recoup the $25 easily.
You've got more potential customers than European users.

Yeah i'll probably end up doing that, I've sold way more on here than ever on Ebay. Don't think I've ever had an issue on here, while on Ebay I've had several......
Would rather take a bit less than deal with Ebay scammers......Guess I'm kinda lazy though.....lol. Though the longer I leave it the more our dollar is dropping, so the more I make just sitting in them for now...

I recently sold a wolverine ex PF for 850 CDN so I don't know if that helps you bud good luck.

I have so much **** I'd like to sell, just don't want to deal with the headache of crap show that is Ebay......

You send it to me. No questions asked. I'll get it out of your hair. I mean why bother selling when you got a friend like me!?!

Also, the seller says that the claws have oxidation that can easily be removed with vinegar or some other agent. Anyone know if that will actually work?

I couldn't find the original Wolverine PF thread. But just received a regular and it is sick. One of my favorite pieces. Probably never get rid of it. So glad I could get one. Been chasing him since the day I started collecting. All I'm missing now from the team in 1:4 is Jean and Gambit. But since this thread was started with how much does this go for? Does anyone know a more updated list of the most valuable X-Men hero PF's? Cause I wanna say
1.Gambit
2.Psylocke
3. Wolverine
4. Rogue
5. Cyclops
6. Colossus
7. Storm
8. Jean Grey
9. Emma Frost

image_zpsd64tfnig.jpeg

image_zpsd4xwaop8.jpeg

Last edited: