Premium Format Wolverine Premium Format (Standard) - How much does it go for these days?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ebay pretty much dictates the market because it's really the only major secondary market that appeals to masses. I agree. Check eBay and go from there.

Alright guys, cheers.

Keep us in the loop. Bad thing about eBay is prices fluctuate all the time. No telling if you'll start a trend or miss out on one. Plus, you have to worry about some of the 'crazies' you'll sell to.

Agreed be careful with who you sell to make sure you ship a reliable carrier like ups with signature required and make sure you choose no returns there are alot of shady buyers out there that will buy a statue that they already own so that they can replace a body head or any part thats chipped or damaged on their statue and they wll tell you it arrived damage and try to return it and will keep the good part try to keep it local if you can

Agreed be careful with who you sell to make sure you ship a reliable carrier like ups with signature required and make sure you choose no returns there are alot of shady buyers out there that will buy a statue that they already own so that they can replace a body head or any part thats chipped or damaged on their statue and they wll tell you it arrived damage and try to return it and will keep the good part try to keep it local if you can

But if they can't return it, they'll just say it broke shipping and ebay will force you to pay them back...

And the sad thing is I've heard this one too many times. I mean it's sad that people are THIS dishonest to do it. But it happens and it's messed up.

But if they can't return it, they'll just say it broke shipping and ebay will force you to pay them back...
Yeah that can happen one way to avoid that is to always sell with insurance included in the shipping and state you are not responsible for any damage that might occur during shipping and make a stand ebay has buyer protection but also seller protection so watch your back and document everything for the transaction

Very true too. Moral of the story: If you're not a buyer, watch out. :lol
Yeah unfortunately sad but true with statues its better to be on the buying end than selling its one of the hardest things to sell on ebay they are big and hard to pack, shipping is expensive dimensional weight and all, the statue can get broken in transit, buyers try to pull the old switcheroo on you, just to name a few

If you really are taking the dive an want to sell make sure you get insurance added to ups shipping include in the listing that insurance will have to be purchased to ship item and make all buyers aware of this before they bid and if you do get a problem with a damaged statue or a cheating buyer also state in the auction that you will package the item well but due to the fragile nature of the the item insurance is required and if something happens a claim will have to be filed with the shipper
I had a worse case scenario happen to a friend who sold a statue through ebay but was able to put the claim through ups and got his full selling amount plus shipping and repaired the statue :)

Sorry for the long explanation just wanted you to know so you can cover all your bases good luck :)

Yeah, I find contacting eBay on a regular basis when things get out of control is the best bet too. I've had problems in the past. They fix things ASAP. Whether it be buyer or seller. Honesty is the best policy. Doesn't always work, but at least I can sleep at night. :lol

Just scared to death to sell something ship it. Then have it "show up" broken incidentally or on purpose (buyers remorse), then get f'ed out of money.

Just scared to death to sell something ship it. Then have it "show up" broken incidentally or on purpose (buyers remorse), then get f'ed out of money.

Yeah, happens more than I bet we can guess. I just don't get it though. Like I said, messed up. The statues didn't do anything to deserve it!!! :lol

I wouldnt mind knowing how much wolverine is selling for these days. Now that I have the XM Wolverine on order I have no need for the SS one

A mint Wolverine PF reg is going anywhere between $550-$600 (shipping included). I think that's a pretty decent price for a reg. The exclusive is going for much more than that and I can't believe it, because that other head makes him look like he's having a stroke.

I don't think XM's Wolverine will alter the current AM price for SS's. No doubt XM's will go up in value big time, but I think SS's will stay right around where it is.

Back