Wolverine PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope so. An all new sculpt would be ideal in this case for me. I was just getting ionto Wolvie when Byrne introduced his brown costume - that will always be the best Wolverine look in my eyes.

Here's a sad pic - busted up Wolve parts. It's always hard to do this for some reason, just feels wrong. :lol

wolvie_PF_damage_4.jpg

Nice work Proteus! :clap

Haven't we learned that all statues are coming back for second chance...:dunno Until Sideshow really decides to cut back on the ES, I think that we will continue to see this tread. I fully expect to see all newly add statue back up for 2nd chance listings.

Well not all, white elektra didn't off the top of my head. but most probably do.

Haven't we learned that all statues are coming back for second chance...:dunno Until Sideshow really decides to cut back on the ES, I think that we will continue to see this tread. I fully expect to see all newly add statue back up for 2nd chance listings.

for example? i havent seen very many awesome Ex pieces make it to 2nd chance...............still waiting for Talon to happen though :impatient:

I just got my EX last night. I have to say the EX is much cooler in person. I was skeptical at first, but now I am glad I got it. The reg head is still waaaaayyyy cooler though. I am selling my reg for cost + shipping if anyone is interested. Here are some pics next to the "first four" . . .
CopyofIMG_3070.jpg

IMG_3071.jpg

IMG_3075.jpg

IMG_3073.jpg

IMG_3076.jpg

IMG_3077.jpg

IMG_3079.jpg

IMG_3078.jpg

I just got my EX last night. I have to say the EX is much cooler in person. I was skeptical at first, but now I am glad I got it. The reg head is still waaaaayyyy cooler though. I am selling my reg for cost + shipping if anyone is interested. Here are some pics next to the "first four" . . .

Great pics/display. Love the comics in the background.

I've seen this reg in my LCS today and I am not impress. Its nice enough of a PF but not impress. Kinna short/small...maybe I am not a fan of Wolverine.

I've seen this reg in my LCS today and I am not impress. Its nice enough of a PF but not impress. Kinna short/small...maybe I am not a fan of Wolverine.

Lord I get tired of that comment. His proportionate size is COMIC ACCURATE :gah:

Lord I get tired of that comment. His proportionate size is COMIC ACCURATE :gah:

I'm beginning to think that there are quite a few people who collect Marvel pieces that have never read the comics. Kind of strange in my opinion because I don't see what would be the appeal. I'm guessing some people collect what they think looks cool. That's fair enough but personally, if I'm going to shell out this amount of money, I like for the piece to have some personal meaning behind it.

I'm beginning to think that there are quite a few people who collect Marvel pieces that have never read the comics. Kind of strange in my opinion because I don't see what would be the appeal. I'm guessing some people collect what they think looks cool. That's fair enough but personally, if I'm going to shell out this amount of money, I like for the piece to have some personal meaning behind it.

I agree!!! Some people are also in it for the money they can make out of it!!!

I agree!!! Some people are also in it for the money they can make out of it!!!

Wolverine kills HULK, that is pretty EPIC, major stomach ache dude.... Although how does one regenerate after being chopped up?

I received an email a couple days ago after the order had gone to - call to cancel - saying that I had requested wolvie to be cancelled. Has anyone experienced this before? I wrote them today about it to see what is going on - I didn't know if my order is not able to be fulfilled or not since it went to cancelled status even though I didn't request it to be cancelled. Any ideas ?? - I called on a previous order to make sure my address and all that matched and my card was ready to go - Not sure what happened but Im sad not to get him if thats the case

Mine was cancelled by them as well without any notice. I called after I checked my account which is how I found out it was cancelled. They told me that my card was declined. Well it was declined because they used a card that I cancelled 5 months ago.....I updated my account back then and have been recieving charges on my new card but somehow they had a glitch in thier system and it defaulted to my old info....They didn't even inform me about this I found out myself and had this problem corrected. I should now recieve my piece on the 11TH.

Mine was cancelled by them as well without any notice. I called after I checked my account which is how I found out it was cancelled. They told me that my card was declined. Well it was declined because they used a card that I cancelled 5 months ago.....I updated my account back then and have been recieving charges on my new card but somehow they had a glitch in thier system and it defaulted to my old info....They didn't even inform me about this I found out myself and had this problem corrected. I should now recieve my piece on the 11TH.

I had the same problem but I got a e-mail, so I called and updated them with the correct card.

I read the Bio...so I know he's comic accurate. Not like the movie Wolvierine of Hugh Jackman. I am just saying he's not impressive to me. Looks puny and the fabric just looks like he's draped in bed blanket compared to the details of his arms and head. His muscles doesn't show through at all. Maybe I am not into Wolverine...so don't paid too much attention to me if you're a hard-core Wolvie fan.

Damn. Now I kinda wish I would've stuck with the ex. head to put on the forthcoming brown body. Would look much cooler on there than on yellow/blue body, IMO.

He just arrived and I'm dissappointed with the saggy fabric parts and small size of his chest/shoulders. The exclusive head looks bad too, I will use the masked head. The metal claws are nice, I hope the brown costume is a different sculpture with no saggy fabric.

Damn. Now I kinda wish I would've stuck with the ex. head to put on the forthcoming brown body. Would look much cooler on there than on yellow/blue body, IMO.

Don't the Ex have the mask that match with the yellow/blue body? I guess you might be able to remove the mask. Also I am thinking the brown body needs a matching head/mask. Unless you just want the head alone.

Last edited:
Back